Search results

  1. Thibar KARAS off 9 layers ( I move it to the buying and selling section)

    Your best bet with these older blades is to try Ebay or to post in a for-sale section at TTD or mytabletennis.net and hope someone has one to sell. Otherwise if it is discontinued, then you either have to just preserve the one you have or find something else to replace it.
  2. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Allez! Allez Allez Allez allez allez .... Allez! ALLEz! Allez! ALLEzallezallez! Allez!
  3. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Pavade won the U2!1 European title as a 15 and 16 year old if memory serves me right and she beat all thr Romanian girls who were much older pretty convincingly (Diaconu, Dragoman). I remember a few years ago, I was discussing with people what her ceiling was. But she just couldn't handle...
  4. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Shin vs Pavade will be interesting for sure. I think with Miwa vs Hayata, the real problem Miwa has is the absence of a coach for this level of match and opponent. If both Hayata and Miwa were allowed coaches, it would be to Miwa's advantage I suspect. I think this kind of thing also plagued...
  5. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Shin Yubin a.k.a. The Golden Child or Chosen One reminds me a lot of Ishikawa. Right-hand, sure, but the same kind of incredibly stable all round game with tremendous spin and consistency and some tricks that the lower level players need to get through to even enter the conversation.
  6. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Japan really needs Kihara to come through and block Shin or else there is no chance of forcing Shin to a lower seeding... but the match doesn't seem to be going Kihara's way.
  7. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Will Shin be the first successful avenger today?
  8. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Yeah, but the injuries are a part of the sport and are not going anywhere. Pavade played well. Beating Ito and Hirano. Maybe we need to sub Miwa in for Hirano for Olympics (Hirano will never take it of course)? Who is the reserve for Japan?
  9. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Everyone is targeting Japan it seems, not just the Koreans lol.
  10. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Nah, Togami is still the #2 and you can't expect lightning to strike twice and Japan to win doubles with two lefties.
  11. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    This has been evident for a while but her poor backhand slowed her progress - she is much better with it now. As a pure athlete though, none of the players have anything on her.
  12. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Looks like no one got revenge from their last match. Pavade more than anyone else confirmed that she knows how to serve Ito off the table (Ito couldn't get errors from Pavade surprisingly) and that her forehand can damage Ito when Ito lets the ball sit. Got to a point Ito started missing...
  13. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Timo defaults to Felix as far as I can see. Should this man be really playing the Olympics? Franziska doesn't help his cause by losing to Cho but since Dang also lost to Sora, I guess there is balance in the force somewhere. And Dima barely defeats Kiril who will be an absolute nightmare for...
  14. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Kihara windmill inside out forehand to finish the match. Not common in the women's game or at that level.
  15. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Looks like the Koreans came prepared to fight the Japanese women today.
  16. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Looks like the revenge candidates are not getting their revenge so far....
  17. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    You are not different from anyone else, there are many shots I can do in practice but which I would struggle to do or remember to do in a match, even Ma Long and. FAN Zhendong have things they can do in practice but which they cannot do under match pressure against each other or which they just...
  18. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    They are just talking about your playing level, not really how you play. Because of your relative lack of experience, you imagine yourself to be doing things that are not what you are actually doing and that is perfectly normal. Flat hitting vs looping is not a big deal, everyone plays with...
  19. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Poor Sweden, the only player playing well is the one not going to the Olympics lol.
  20. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Darko loses go Kiril. Another tough Bundesliga match but I feel for Darko since this is his home tournament.
Top