Search results

  1. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    The two choppers used to do that on the ITTF tour before they stopped travelling. It is old wine in New flasks.
  2. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    It is good they felt that way. Most of us know that Han Ying is almost unbeatable the first time you play her so good luck to Shin with that plan and putting it all on the shoulders of a 17 year old at the Olympics.
  3. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    I agree completely, people just use their common sense to look at the matchups and the scores, Ito was closer to beating Solja and Choi really should have done better *at least* against SXN.
  4. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    It's weird, the chopper they have juat beat Chen Xingting but she isn't enough for them to have good practice?
  5. h5ae55yayae5

    G1 is pretty much MX-P without the boosting and is where it would start for a slower MX-P replacement.
  6. Asian Youth Championships 2024

    The kid is young so makes sense he is still susceptible to the Japanese lefties. The match was fun to watch, the Japanese kid seemed to put so much on the ball that Sun xiulsny avoid giving him balls he wanted.
  7. I think I unlocked the ultimate cheat code for Butterfly rubbers with Spring Sponge X

    Good stuff more in line with the idea it is just QC but yo the same averages. The one thing I think he neglects to mention which makes his answer about blue and orange sponge slightly misleading is that blue sponge is currently only available in black. I wonder whether another color using blue...
  8. I think I unlocked the ultimate cheat code for Butterfly rubbers with Spring Sponge X

    Well it isn't just a QC thing if there are distinct specifications amongst the different rubber types. If national is QCed to a higher average weight for example, then there is a difference in the mean weight between the rubbers on average and not just quality control reducing variation around...
  9. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    Then they would replace Kihara with Sato for a doubles defence and then hope to face no opponents with defensive specialists. Korea would accept the challenge.
  10. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    The Korean men conspired to lose all their matches on the same round except Lim Junghoon, who almost did but had an opponent more willing to lose. I hope these are symptoms of overtraining that can be reigned in in time for the Olympics.
  11. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    With whom? Jesus? Mary?
  12. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    Yoshimura is injured it seems.
  13. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    No way. Maybe got lucky playing Harimoto amongst her first team teammates, but other than her teammates on the first team, it is hard to think of anyone who can beat her.
  14. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    They used to be more frequent on ITTF. The problem is that Japan is so deep and if you are outside the first team, you need special funding. Maybe their club found it or something.
  15. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    And Jang Woojin is out. Lin and Shin also out in XD but the problem is Lin and Chen can challenge Harimoto Hayata.
  16. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    The birthday girl wins!
  17. I think I unlocked the ultimate cheat code for Butterfly rubbers with Spring Sponge X

    I am not a professional so no go. Some things should be left only to the people whose livelihood depends on it.
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Anyone know how Paris works in terms of clubs? I will be there for a 9 days, probably with no time to play on family business, but as a TT nerd/addict, it would out of character to not investigate the possibility of playing somewhere....
  19. I am looking for that 'effortless forehand topspin mechanics' tip

    I don't think being on your toes is a a good thing but I have tried it and have knee pain but since I had knee pain before TT, I can't be sure what TT does. But being on your heels is equally bad for playing powerful TT strokes, most people leave the ground at some point I'd they are advanced...
  20. Skyline 2 vs Skyline 3

    So I tried a Gewo sticky rubber on a Viscaria SALC and I really couldn't control the forehand (too fast). So I went to pick up my regular blade and forgot that I had built a combo like it with Skyline 3 forehand and Dignics 05 backhand and simply picked up the first blade from my bag that had...
Top