Search results

  1. Loki Rxton III Pink Review

    Probably a production batch.
  2. Hurricane 3 vs Hurricane 8 for BH

    A lot of technical knowledge about how go swing at the ball is now all over the internet. Many players are realizing more and more that they shouldn't be swinging so much with the upper arm. The other issue is that the new plastic ball doesn't grip the rubber as much as the celluloid balls...
  3. Why is the K1 not popular?

    K1 and especially K2 are good rubbers. Golden Tango from Joola was very similar. It's just that people find them slow for Hybrids. But they are very Hurricane like and are good rubbers. Not many players like Hurricane like rubbers - don't be fooled by Dignics 09c and K3.
  4. World Mixed Doubles Olympic Qualification, 2024/4/11-12

    Won't Shin Yubin and Lim Junghoon qualify by WR as well? This event is truly fascinating.
  5. Do TT pros use what they endorse?

    Maybe, but just about everyone I know who uses the rubbers uses c53. I thought I would like c48, but it left me disgusted, maybe if I had tried c53, maybe I would still be using it today lol.
  6. WTT 2024 feeder events

    Interesting how I never knew this had happened:
  7. Want to improve need Feedback!

    Dropping the racket with the hand to the knee to loop is not quite correct. But that said technique is for everyone to figure out. The right approach to lowering the body is to use lunges or squats to engage the legs combined with a minor folding of the torso. Then you spin the legs forwards...
  8. Want to improve need Feedback!

    The closer you play to the table, the harder ir is to apply power to the ball because the distance to travel is smaller and the ball still has more of the existing energy of the opponent. Even when the ball is high sometimes, the ball has too much energy for you to direct it on the table. It...
  9. Help!!! I'm being bullied!!!

    Table tennis is like life, there is always another boss waiting after you defeat the current one. It is like chess, you have to plan a few moves ahead, the difference being that in table tennis, you need to develop the skills to get to the next move before the next move makes sense. You just...
  10. Should I try H3Neo out? (coming from G1 and MX-S)

    Even the old Hurricane, if you used ir for a bit the tackiness became less unless you used protector sheets. It is ultimately about whether you have the ability to support playing with it. Some people don't like the way the tacky rubbers block but I am not high level enough to care and I now...
  11. Should I try H3Neo out? (coming from G1 and MX-S)

    I feel the same way and I use the regular Hurricanez not the Neo.
  12. WTT 2024 feeder events

    So if we take the rankings literally and estimate Kanak as being An Jaehyun's peer, Kanak is still roughly top 40 strength,
  13. WTT 2024 feeder events

    An Jaehyun rewrote table tennis history with that win. That's the way it seems now.
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I need to watch more Ma Jinbao too if that is what it takes lol!
  15. WTT 2024 feeder events

    Odo just looks more complete, though these things are not just about the player, they are also about the competition. Odo would be on any first national team outside of China and Japan.
  16. WTT 2024 feeder events

    His whole Bundesliga team got into the draw here, so I think this is a special case.
  17. Loki Rxton III Pink Review

    Yeah, I actually sometimes do a similar shot, when played against heavy topspin, it is a legit counter, the practice you did at 3:05 to 3:11 when he is actually looping into it with various degrees of spin and you are doing it is more when you should be using that shot. I also have a Nigerian...
  18. Want to improve need Feedback!

    Work on the service then. If pros are struggling with reading no spin serves, you can't be just struggling to get bad returns because your opponents are reading perfectly. I suspect the really issue is that your backspin serve is not heavy enough. .
  19. Loki Rxton III Pink Review

    No. Unusual shots are a relative weapon at all levels, as long as they are not preventing you from developing your overall game. The shot doesn't seem that flat to be honest, it will be interesting to see whether you can maintain it vs higher levels of spin.
  20. Why do people say LP's should be banned?

    People who want to pretend thar long pips can turn water into wine want to eat their cake and have it. In reality, any long pips that is less predictable also plays more and more like short pips or inverted with maybe a few more ball deadening abilities. It's possible for pips users to do...
Top