Search results

  1. German league TTBL 2025-26

    he has to adjust a lot, every team uses different tables and balls. There is areal home team advantage. Maybe that is why he made a lot of easy mistakes. But I think next week he will look a lot more stable and will crush his opponents.
  2. New Dignics 09c no longer tacky?

    Did you by your sheets directly from butterfly?
  3. New Dignics 09c no longer tacky?

    If zyre is only 10€ more expensive and as they say more durable it might be valid to change. It sucks that they change products without speaking about it. Sticky 09c is the one i want
  4. Butterfly Zyre 03

    What I find interesting everybody says the top sheet is thinner, but for me it looks like the top sheet is the exact same thickness as D05 and only the pimples are thinner. Am i just slow?
  5. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Durability for money unfortunately butterfly is better.
  6. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Did they? I don't think they did
  7. how to remove glue from back of rubber

    I would recommend using DHS No 15 glue. It is so much easier to remove then butterfly free chak pro. It comes off in big chunkes by just pulling on it and for me personally it has never Stuck to the sponge. I used it on Dignics and on Rozena
  8. Butterfly Zyre 03

    True and how many of which have dognics should actually have it? But beides that i will probably try it out at some point i it will be to fast for me.
  9. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I will wait until someone sells it used. Just to try it. I bet it's to much rubber for most of us.
  10. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Apparently it has a very low arc. Butterfly stats a 44 incomparison to dignics over 80. Real tests are going to be interesting?
  11. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Maybe Zeed 03 will be zyre 09c If its even more durable then Dignics its not going to wear down for ever.
  12. Torn topsheet

    You will have less quality on your strokes. On the other hand, if you want to be striked, it's forbidden to use a torn rubber in competition.
  13. Any European rubbers that can replace Hurricane?

    I think D09c comes closest, Timo Boll wanted a rubber to compete with the Chinese spin and tack and that's what he helped develop. Also the ESN hybrids have poor longevity. A good D09c sheet can last 6 months with no issue.
  14. Is Chinese TT just going to go downhill from here?

    I agree with that. If you look at ma long or fzd they also where creative. Either with chop blocks or Ma Long with different flicks. Also as stated by dima ma long could probably still can, decide on every ball if he plays long and fast or slow and spinny. Right now WCQ just trys to overpower...
  15. TTD Team vs Chop Block Queen Adriana Diaz!

    I would like to know that too. It sounds really hard and crisp
  16. Rozena

    Reply to review by 'sebi' on item 'Rozena'

    Did you apply a protection foil and forgot to remove it.
  17. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Won olympic gold. Took a break came back won against everyone in the Chinese super league. We will see how he does in the bundesliga.
  18. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Great final, with crazy rallies. Lin Shidong might have lost but i think this was the first time Chinese fans actually cheered for him no for team china. Maybe he won in that aspect. Also I think he is working a lot on his forehand and this might mess with his playing style. He seem unsure in...
  19. How to grip the blade

    I try to do the same. I think having a neutral grip is the best when your style is trying to attack from both wings. Also for me blocking is easier in the backhand with a neutral grip.
Top