Search results

  1. Is Chinese TT just going to go downhill from here?

    It's the same in every country where sports was an escape into a good future. Look at Germany and football the same thing is happening. Football pitches are empty the new generation is hooked on smartphones not football. America for me is an exception because they get payed education if they...
  2. Dignics 05 vs Tenergy 05

    To me it sounds like your ball had more quality with T05.
  3. Advice and thoughts on wet ball during rally

    Don't do the same. Just confront everytime, and do this a few times. If he complains about your wet arms, bring a towl and dry your arms a few times. Just so he has to admit that it is on him. If you don't have to play him play with somebody else.
  4. How to deal with high risk strategies

    You already got a lot of info, but here is my take. I would try to lift the pushes so he can't give you crazy spin with his next push, then spin v downspin pretty aggressively and fast low arc and try to place it on his week side. Probably far in backhand corner so he has to move to the ball...
  5. Dignics 09c

    Reply to review by 'sebi' on item 'Dignics 09c'

    Even for backspin looping, your technique is just not good enough. D09c has with hurricane the most potential for spin.
  6. New Dignics 09c no longer tacky?

    So a not sticky one is faulty? I just assumed they changed like DHS. M The last one I got was not sticky either. Damn next time I will go for the refund. 🙄
  7. FS : Lots of blades

    Is the q968 still for sale?
  8. Dignics 80 best rubber ever? Vs Ternergy 05

    What makes you comeback? What is the characteristic that keeps you on it?
  9. Dignics 80 best rubber ever? Vs Ternergy 05

    Ok thank you. 🤝🏻
  10. Dignics 09c

    Reply to review by 'sebi' on item 'Dignics 09c'

    I don't think you have good enough technique for the rubber. D09c is one of the spinniest rubbers out there. Maybe not for chopping but for top spins.
  11. Transfer robot practice

    A robot is a good tool even if its only a simple one. I think the best advice here is to record your self. What you feel and what actually happens might be completely different. Do a drill maybe 1 min check the video try to adjust in the next 1 min drill check the video try to adjust and repeat...
  12. Why’s CNT pushing Wang Chuqin so much instead of trying to make a new goat of Fan Zhendong who’s still the best player currently?

    I think the way it is now just shows that CNT made a big mistake. FZD hasn't lost a game since he came back(correct me if I am wrong) and did beat Lin Shidong. Right now it looks like CNT is vulnerable all 3 lost to Hugo Calderano and they don't seem that stable. Wang Chuqin is coming back but...
  13. Dignics 80 best rubber ever? Vs Ternergy 05

    Interesting comparison thank you. So D80 is ok in everything and not bad in nothing? If accessing the potentil of the rubber is not an issue do you think D80 has more spin then T05 and is better for open ups?
  14. Dignics 80 best rubber ever? Vs Ternergy 05

    I was on Dignics 09c first and had no issue with the hardness. I went to Rozena to improve technique especially on backhand where I had D05. But I fell like rozena does not give me enough spin on forehand topspins. With d09c i could go hard and spinny or soft and spinny and I felt like my...
  15. Dignics 80 best rubber ever? Vs Ternergy 05

    By that do you mean the D80 is low spin?
  16. Why’s CNT pushing Wang Chuqin so much instead of trying to make a new goat of Fan Zhendong who’s still the best player currently?

    I don't think it's calling back retierees. For me it's more like getting back the world best Player right now.
  17. Dignics 80 best rubber ever? Vs Ternergy 05

    I am looking for a forehand rubber and stumbled upon the D80 and apparently it is very similar to T05. i Is this true and how do they compare. Is the D80 maybe the best rubber of all time and the best out of T05 D05 D80.
  18. Why’s CNT pushing Wang Chuqin so much instead of trying to make a new goat of Fan Zhendong who’s still the best player currently?

    WCQ isn't even that much younger then FZD. I think FZD needed the break after Olympics and I think it will be good for him to play in Germany and get away from the crazy Chinese fans if that is even possible. Maybe he can reaquire his mental strength and then go be back an cnt
  19. ❓What Is Your Setup, and WHY?

    Blade Donic Ovtcharov Senso No.1 switched to it from butterfly dima alc. It fits a lot better in my hand. I notice it a lot when I want to counter spin winners over the table. With Butterfly dima alc most go out because the blade is in weird angle and adjusting it feels uncomfortable. With the...
  20. Best Intermediate FH Rubbers for Innerforce ALC.S

    I switched to rozena after using dignics 05 and 09c and can say it's a high quality rubber and has speed and spin but is a lot more controlled like a lot a lot more. I think right now it's a good choice there was a offer on butterfly's website and for the price of 27€ it's an amazing rubber...
Top