Search results

  1. 2020 World Tour Hungarian Open

    That was an impressive match from Harimoto. An impressive pair of matches if you count the one vs Duda as well. The Germans usually have Rosskopf telling them how to play Harimoto but it seems Harimoto's game (vastly more improved footwork and forehand) has sent the back to the drawing board...
  2. 2020 World Tour Hungarian Open

    I used to doubt Adriana Diaz. No longer. She has legit top 10 talent.
  3. 2020 World Tour Hungarian Open

    Well Mizutani obviously only cares about mixed doubles so it doesn't matter.
  4. Best Brand Over-all?

    This evaluation of yours is actually in the Butterfly spec chart if you read and interpret it. This is why I have never bought a Freitas despite being a limba lover.
  5. Best Brand Over-all?

    If you look at the Butterfly specs, it is a stiff blade relative to its speed.
  6. Best Brand Over-all?

    What Yoass said. I don't seal my blades. So if sealing is the main issue cool. But they also don't finish their wings well and often have product inconsistency. But some of these things may be better now. Eternity was a great and powerful wood blade but the splintering just made me realize...
  7. Best Brand Over-all?

    Yeah before the Carbonado series, I had written off Stiga blades as junk.
  8. What do you think of using two pips out rubbers?

    You are young so I get the money part. But the earlier you get exposure to LP if you like table tennis the better. But maybe you just play first and ask questions later.
  9. What do you think of using two pips out rubbers?

    Then buy LP and play with it and give it to someone to use. Just fight through your match and try your beat, because if you haven't practiced against LP, it is a crapshoot which may go well for you if you don't spin but likely to be bad for you if you do spin but have not practiced against them.
  10. Best Brand Over-all?

    Advocating for the needs of the many without price point playing a part? Nor market share? Sounds like double speak to me
  11. Best Brand Over-all?

    Why cherrypicking? Isn't it possible that people may not see things the way you do? Or that there might be people who loved the very products that you found disappointing? Are there both pros and amateurs using FX? Brands obviously don't have qualities. But yoass has a brand on...
  12. Best Brand Over-all?

    Deeply flawed? I don't see how. Just because something is open to other perspectives (and the perspectives can still be debated) doesn't make it deeply flawed. I honestly don't think pro equipment is that different from that of amateurs. I think most of your objections are largely driven by...
  13. Best Brand Over-all?

    Yoass the attorney...
  14. Speed: Primorac, Fuga, Diva, Offensive S, Korbel

    For me. many blades that were OFF with the celluloid balls are now OFF- with the plastic ball in my view. That is why many pros who used to use Korbels stopped using them with the plastic ball.
  15. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Yeah when that happens it means she either refused to continue or insulted the refs.
  16. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    I think someone posted an article where there was a dispute over whether she moved the table or not (the point was awarded against her). Then I think her appeal got the referee called to the table, then her behavior towards the referee might have escalated things. Don't have all the details...
  17. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    I think someone posted an article where there was a dispute over whether she moved the table or not (the point was awarded against her). Then I think her appeal got the referee called to the table, then her behavior towards the referee might have escalated things. Don't have all the details...
  18. Speed: Primorac, Fuga, Diva, Offensive S, Korbel

    They are all blades made for the same type of player though the Korbel is slightly faster than the Primorac and is more head heavy. I wouldn't split hairs thinking about the differences - the one you will play best with is the one you buy and get used to.
  19. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Didn't realize you had stopped playing. Hope your health returns to your elbow and you return to table tennis!
  20. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Someone placed a phone call after game 2 to remind Kato that Ishikawa needs the points far more than Kato does.
Top