Search results

  1. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Nah, I was just joking. I personally don't care really much about what pros use. Without close-ups I couldn't even tell. Those two players I remembered because the handle is yellow and easy to tell. With the FZD series it's tricky. I don't know about Franziska and Tiago, but I forgot that...
  2. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Super is the only way now.
  3. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Polcanova and Kato Miyu are the only ones I can think of and the latter is not competing anymore.
  4. German league TTBL 2025-26

    The fact that people have to ask how they can watch matches suddenly is pretty telling how confusing it is now.
  5. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Barely any pro on the tour plays a ZLC, right?
  6. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    I didn't catch the whole match, but did He go for expedite from the start? Wouldn't be surprised since she can't beat Sato otherwise. That said Sato needs to up her attacking game with or without expedite. Hashimoto is superior in that regard and that's how she makes plenty of points.
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Passed the local umpire test yesterday evening on my third attempt after oversleeping the first time and not passing the written exam the last time. Of course I overslept this morning and couldn't make it to the first division of a tournament. On my way now for the other division in the...
  8. German league TTBL 2025-26

    He will make barely any points because he has 2700+. There are only a few players with 2600+ and even then the difference is so big that he would gain only low single digits. I will just go to sleep rather than pay money just to stay up and watch matches.
  9. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Please no. I want to be able watch everything as it is now.
  10. Grip tape

    I use the Tibhar grip tape. I tried the Nittaku one, but it's expensive and too short, sweat got through.
  11. German league TTBL 2025-26

    ASC Grünwettersbach's coach Achim Krämer has resigned from his position after unspecified allegations from manager Martin Weber. In the announcement on their homepage written by Weber it sounds like it was amicable, but Krämer posted on the German forum a message claiming he didn't see it coming...
  12. Am i cheating for using medication?

    I take stuff that's apparently under monitoring. Fortunate that I'm a lowly hobby player 😬
  13. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Now will Khalil try to appeal before the CAS?
  14. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Was probably a guess. I can't tell from highlights.
  15. German league TTBL 2025-26

    The only solution I see happening is to allow the Chinese fans flying in only a small allotment of tickets. Someone over in the German forum said the crowd for the first match was 75% Chinese. Maybe someone with a Dyn sub can check if that was true.
  16. German league TTBL 2025-26

    True, but league is just a very different environment to play in and no one is talking about the Chinese fans that chase him wherever he goes. Apparently the announcer had to ask them to be fair and respectful and when Fan wasn't playing they were all on their phones. I would hate to play under...
  17. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Comment from Darko about FZD's matches: "the game is completely different here compared to China, the ball, the tables, the players. We still have a lot more matches coming up, the old FZD will return."
  18. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Youth players gain/lose more points than adults and the calculation cuts off at a max difference of about 250 points. So it wouldn't matter if you lost against someone with 300 or 500 points less than you. Calculation also takes into account if you have played any singles in the past year and...
  19. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Right, I forgot he lost both matches so minus 31 TTR.
Top