Search results

  1. Fan Zhendong is joining 1. FC Saarbrücken next season

    Probably too much schnitzel.
  2. Quadri Aruna losing to LP

    You didn't watch the video, did you?
  3. Quadri Aruna losing to LP

    Aruna's pimple arc in Japan continues. Kojima is the nightmare of any hobby player and I have plenty of club mates that would go mad playing him. Not sure if they still call him one of the strongest penholders in Japan, but Kenta did a collab with him three years ago and introduced him with that...
  4. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Ricardo posted his latest vlog from the match against Mühlhausen. Looks like Dyn didn't allow him to show actual match footage.
  5. German league TTBL 2025-26

    I would assume he has dual citizenship now so he can keep playing for the US.
  6. German league TTBL 2025-26

    You can be a permanent resident without having German citizenship (no idea how it's in the US). I was like that until I changed a few years ago. Citizenship applies to table tennis rules, though.
  7. WTT Feeder Olomouc 2025 8/28-31

    I didn't realize until now, but there are six tables at this Feeder and they never stream more than four tables on YouTube. I won't be able to watch Schreiner and Ojio play later...
  8. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I don't think they will charge 100€ in Germany, but 90€ I can absolutely see. There are plenty of Butterfly die-hards here that would chalk up that kind of money.
  9. Zhang Jike signs with Donic

    All remaining stock of the Zhang Jike blades are now sold out at Butterfly Germany. Some local stores may have still stock, but friendly reminder that you should try to get one asap wherever you live if you still want one.
  10. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Kanak apparently finally got his German pass so he won't have to play under the foreigner rule anymore.
  11. German league TTBL 2025-26

    I still can't find it on Prime.
  12. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    She is going to play Champions League for now though.
  13. German league TTBL 2025-26

    I think no one knows what's going on lol suddenly Dyn has all the rights for the main round on big events without any announcement.
  14. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Seems like YouTube is no more. They announced a channel that's available on different services including Prime where you supposedly will be able to watch for free called Dyn Sports Mix, but I didn't find it on Prime last week. Probably getting aggressive on people subbing.
  15. Fan Zhendong is joining 1. FC Saarbrücken next season

    I could get one in Frankfurt if the Tibhar stall is back, assuming they sell those or you know someone who is going to go to one of their matches and just buys it there. I think they still deliver purchases below 100€?
  16. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    Thanks for reminding me. So it was that match where she was kinda passive. She probably planned for expedite. She seems slow to recover from her bigger fh swings. I don't think she could last like WMY. A ton of videos are actually geoblocked on TV Tokyo's YouTube channel, but bless free VPNs and...
  17. Fan Zhendong is joining 1. FC Saarbrücken next season

    Press conference from Saarbrücken attended by FZD Fan happy to join the team. They have practiced together and are preparing for the first match this Sunday. Franziska and the others want to make sure that he feels comfortable and they have as much fun as possible (including eating schnitzel...
  18. Truls using new stuff from Stiga in Yokohama

    All the EJs would have to buy new tires every month thinking they can go faster.
  19. Sabine Winter switches to antispin

    Yeah, tried to say that we probably won't see her on WTT in the remaining year. Bundesliga she barely played last season and focused on Champions League, but Berlin has also bought more players for this season. I imagine it will be a tough comeback.
  20. WTT Contender Almaty 2025 Sep 2-7

    If Hashimoto has to face He, the latter will definitely go for expedite again. I don't think anyone went for it this year against Hashimoto. Miwa was pretty passive in one match I remember, though.
Top