Search results

  1. splintered blade

    I mean FL or ST is mostly preference, ST supports grip changes more and FL sits more snug mostly. Innerforce ALC might be closer to your current blade if that is of any importance to you. Also for glue, I have noticed that since I use glues such as Rev no3 or Liulan none of my unsealed blades...
  2. Outer Carbon or Inner Carbon?

    Team inner✋ Why? I want enough feedback for short play while still having a crisp feel. Also I have plenty power on my own to reach the carbon. The slightly more dwell gives me a bit more safety, since I am tall and might be a bit out of position at times. Do I need it? No. Is it fun hitting...
  3. New Blade: Tibhar Darko Infinity Carbon

    Would fully agree and say the same about the Xiom IceCream AZXi that I have played for 4 years. And for inner/outer hybrids it should be easier to feel the difference. Made the switch now to a symmetric blade and probably wont go back for now. Testing rubbers is made so much harder with...
  4. Nittaku Blastac

    Yes something Tenergy like. I've heard in one Japanese review that is better performing than Glayzer and cheaper. Stronger bounce, faster and good spin. Or performing differently atleast. Well, it is cheaper in Japan. If its the same as the Hammond Z2 then the european price will rise. I guess...
  5. Mantra Pro H

    For me its fine on FH. Almost 6 months old now and if you take atleast some care of it, its totally fine. Mine has its pimples slightly more visible on one edge, maybe from serves or i hit it on that spot sometimes. Nothing bad tho and still my favourite Rubber from Daiki in terms of performance...
  6. Sora vs Mizutani from 2021 before Sora became a MASTER...

    His movements look the same now a days, especially the serve
  7. Finally tested Spinsight - What helped you to increase spin in your game?

    I plan on buying some Spinsight balls aswell and integrate it into training the youth. But these Balls are so expensive. I wonder if just painting them in the same spots will work. Or if some offbrand stuff will drop by Loki or whoever. Anyone willing to try? 😆 Btw, what speeds are you guys...
  8. We Challenged World's Best Anti Spin Player!

    Dan is using Andro Syntelliac VCI with Nuzn55? Is there a review planned?
  9. SDC Handmade Blades

    Again, what a beauty! Do you have any tips/recommended methods for maintaining the white on a handle such as this ^
  10. Upgrade of my setup - Rubbers and Blade

    You can try modern Japanese rubbers, such as Stiga Mantra line (-Pro M, -Control, -Sound) or Victas Swat Spin/Power. Nittaku will release the Blastac which could work aswell. Why those rubbers? In my opinion they are not so sensitive to spin and have muted catapult. This works good for keeping...
  11. Butterfly Zyre 03

    The Zyre is calling me again like an evil spirit. It lingers in my drawer with its ominous aura wanting to destroy other players hopes and believes. I must not give in, not yet...
  12. Xiom new collection (2026)

    I honestly expected a little more reviews too. So far what I could gather is that the overall feeling is quite good and similar to w968. It is a little slimmer so it might flex more and is easier to hit through, better for less advanced players. Lets see what others say
  13. We Challenged Patrick Franziska!

    Started watching him because I was looking for players with similar height. And luckily we have this giant guy who is a great role model on and off court. Became my favourite player in no time!
  14. Feedback on backhand topspin

    Looks pretty decent! The main thing I see is that you are indeed pretty tense. The movements are kinda snappy? Not sure how to describe it. Once the wrist is more loose you can utilise it more in your brushes. Maybe starting with the tip of your racket infront of your belly can help with the...
  15. Xiom new collection (2026)

    The handleshape looks nice. I really hope the Chrome has decent power aswell, and isn't just a forehand spin monster.
  16. DHS Long 5H

    Same rubbers?
  17. What's your guys favourite handle material/specific blade handle for feel?

    Xiom IceCream AZXi is very slim and have gotten so used to it that I kinda hate thick handles. The handle is also very smooth which I like. It basically dissapears after a while. With rougher blades I constantly feel them and can distract me slightly. Dont know what specific wood they used...
  18. XIOM new blades, any review on Tetra, Artemis, Chrome or Indeed?

    yeah his reviews are just some first impressions now, only touching the surface level. It used to be slightly better than this
  19. DHS Fang Bo B2x-P

    Probably similar to ACB, just with slightly different fiber used. And if you buy make sure to seal it, DHS topplys tend to tear when removing rubbers
Top