Search results

  1. 1.9 vs 2.1 dignics 09c weight difference and other differences?

    My educated guess is around 3g. (uncut) In theory, depending on the density of the sponge, it can have a bigger effect when going thinner. BUT it might have no difference at all if you have bad luck. I had a pair of rubbers with different sponge thickness and they weighed pretty much the same...
  2. Dignics 05........ not lasting as long as people say.

    D05 on my BH is now 3 months old and is totally fine with 6h a week. That beeing said, my BH Rubbers tend to be in a lot better shape than my FH generally. I hit a lot harder and more often with FH. Since I am neither a pro nor rich, 6 months will do just fine. I might even try and stretch it...
  3. SDC Handmade Blades

    Good to see your work again firstly. This little peel thingy hasn't changed since then I just stopped worrying alltogether. If it breaks it breaks and I can finally switch blades. Oh okay I expected something like that, thank you!
  4. The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair

    Yes you are right I stopped after 2.4.1 once they started talking about rubbers :D Thanks for clearing things up
  5. The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair

    It just has to be flat and rigid. Both are given
  6. The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair

    Amazing insights, would welcome more of this! I guess the explanation of it beeing more flexible this way would make sense I guess, but would create a weak point. First time I heard of this though.
  7. Andro Achanta

    Could be an alternative for Dima's Innerforce ALC, just with a smaller head. Personally I am not a fan of the handle design, same goes for Gauzy's. They don't mention where it is made and looking at the price it seems not to be made in the Korean factory. My guess is they dont expect too many...
  8. Xilla Legato CenterForce Outer and Inner

    Oh center carbon. Always wondered what that would be like
  9. Do table tennis blades wear out over time?

    Airoc said it well. Also the last alwood blade I used for 5 years+ broke at the neck. All the little things that happen over a long time, such as dropping it, it beeing transported in softcase, many thousands of hits ans smashes can accumulate and damage it. If you take good care of it there is...
  10. Xiom new collection (2026)

    If I read it correctly, pre sales start today in korea. Can take a few months before it is sold worldwide
  11. Arrived in Tokyo

    Oh... yeah doesn't sound that nice. Well, good thing I never went. Hope you find a good spot tho
  12. Arrived in Tokyo

    I have read of some Bars where you can play Table Tennis, might be fun aswell. Never went there in my visit so not sure how it works
  13. FS: Butterfly Franziska ZLC - 88g - Like new (used 5 hours)

    Sadly, ST handle. With FL I might have bought it. Hope you find a buyer soon.
  14. Alternative to Joola Trinity

    Cant think of many outer blades with Limba top, maybe DHS Long 5A or Nittaku Acoustic Carbon. Not sure about the properties of the fibers used in the Trinity, since it is made out of three materials. I only know of Xioms Trimetrix that has 3 fibers, but I think none of their blades are outer...
  15. Nittaku Hammond Z2 Special Version & Nittaku Genextion V2C - Anyone tried them?

    Little update on the Hammond Z2, topsheet is still going strong. A couple more months are surely in it. I'd like to share my current thouhts: I would say that I have fully adapted to it now and perform really well on all the offensive strokes. Flat hitting was an aspect I struggled with but now...
  16. SDC Handmade Blades

    Was looking into this shortly because I had the sudden urge to build some rackets myself. (Wont really happen with my tools currently) So the yellow once are mostly Aramid just with different weave patterns mixed with carbon. Blue good ol Arylate carbon. Some pure carbon weaves and was the...
  17. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Just by watching the highlights I wouldn't say that the equipment is mainly at fault. He still hit some great shots, its just a matter of adjusting slightly and building confidence fully. Also Dima played pretty well there, good counters, awkward long balls towards Hugos body.
  18. Lin Yun Ju not using his own blade?

    What Rubbers are that? If Zyre then maybe he doesn't like it on his blade
  19. Dignics 05 backhand alternative

    For me, both D05 and Hammond Z2 have good grip. Z2 maybe a few percentages less sensitive to spin. But I also wouldn't consider D05 bad in this aspect in the first place.
  20. Nexy Designer's Diary

    Hello Oscar, sorry if I barge in here. I noticed a new Rubber "ROJETA" by Nexy on the ITTF LARC and wanted to ask you if you could give some insights, since it is hard to find infos here. I really liked the ETIKA Rubber, played it for roughly 2 years. And since the ROJETA is also made in Japan...
Top