I really like XIOM, but not using your own products in your promotional shots and instead editing them in (probably with AI) just isn't a good look.
Didn't even bother to blur all of them. The one on the Vega O page is just BEYOND pathetic.
Or does XIOM offer red sponges and green blades...
Saw this one too and the design made me consider to buy it one day. The AcB has blue ALC and this one seems to have a yellow one.
As for the rest, I have no idea. Could be a more powerfull version of the B2X with Koto outer ply
I assume you are a beginner?
These are pretty different style of rubbers, it is hard to tell which one would give you better performance.
Especially if we dont know how advanced you are and what you prefer in a rubber.
I mean based on your statement alone choose Hurricane 3 or Dignis 09c. But...
I have only played it on FH.
It has a soft-ish and bouncy feel with a higher throw. It grips the ball well and isn't too sensitive against spin. My FH flips improved with it. You can create good arc on topspin with lots of safety. Only smashes dont work great for me.
Interestingly, it sometimes...
So a Viscaria and Tenergys where not supposed to work together back then?
I recommend my players (and most beginners) to stay in the 45-48° range, for me it is the sweetspot for learning/improving strokes.
Not too unforgiving and not too assisting. Obviously not all rubbers fit this even at...
Ouh interesting, was looking for a def blade with pips recently aswell.
I've read Yinhe 980 is supposed to be nice and was having my eye on that one.
In my experience the Xiom Allround S is alright for chopping when being a few steps back. It's faster and has a smaller head than def blades on...
It says made in Japan also, so I thought there may be higher quality woods and therefore slightly different playing characteristics aswell. But yeah essentially you are most likely right
Hard to find something that is better in every aspect. Usually if you gain some you lose some.
Only choice is if more grip equals control for you.
Hybrids are bad durability wise if you are concerned about that. Atleast the amount of tack they have goes away fast in ESN Rubbers.
The Hammond Z2...
Look for C 55 and just take a few % off in terms of speed, spin and add control, dwell, maybe bounce. Difference is not too huge in general with those variants, especially since 52.5 is already quite hard