Search results

  1. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Entry is open an hour before start. Unless you want to check out merch stalls or other stuff you don't need to be there that early, but I would say at least half an hour before it starts. There is only one toilet and it gets hectic toward match time.
  2. WTT Contender Muscat 2024 28 Oct - 2 Nov

    Yeah, it's another dead event live viewers wise. Can't tell if there is anyone else cheering for Uda aside from the coach.
  3. WTT Contender Muscat 2024 28 Oct - 2 Nov

    It was so loud I almost thought there is a crowd watching live.
  4. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Nah, it just bums me out that quite a few players that technically should be there aren't.
  5. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Last year FZD, Liang Jingkun and Chen Meng all lost on Wednesday and this year all three aren't playing at all.
  6. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Draws will be out tomorrow. Live on YouTube.
  7. WTT 2024 vs 2025

    They will end up bringing retired players to the event.
  8. WTT 2024 vs 2025

    So it might get cancelled again or they won't have the desired lineup.
  9. WTT 2024 vs 2025

    They still want to do the Waldner Cup this year, Asia vs the rest of the world.
  10. WTT Contender Muscat 2024 28 Oct - 2 Nov

    You don't play multiple matches per day in Frankfurt even if you advance to the final. Montpellier for some reason started midweek. Frankfurt starts on a Sunday and ends on a Sunday for a total of eight days.
  11. Felix the champion

    2028 the claw.
  12. WTT 2024 vs 2025

    I agree. Keeping up with all of WTT has become impossible. You will have to pick and choose what you gonna watch and next year will have the full calendar for the first time according to Steve Dainton.
  13. Recent forum performance....

    Thanks for the quick fix!
  14. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    I didn't watch the semi-finals, but were there zero service calls in both the semi-finals and finals? I can't remember any in the latter.
  15. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    He got sick of his players losing so he is preparing to come back from retirement.
  16. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    WTT heard us and uploaded the full matches, they cut out the timeouts though I believe. The livestream archive still isn't showing up.
  17. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    I expect them to upload the full matches later, but it's strange how the livestream is gone.
  18. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    Couldn't watch any of the matches live today and caught up with the finals livestream, but I can't for the life of me find the semi-finals livestream on the WTT YT page.
  19. If you are the CNT boss, what would you do?

    Bring back Xu Xin and Zhang Jike.
  20. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    I will be there again on Wednesday and Saturday.
Top