Search results

  1. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Patrick throws the ball away to get a new one because it was wet, umpire complains. Patrick: "The ball was wet" Umpire: "Show me the ball first" Next she will tell him when he is allowed to breathe.
  2. Tony's Table Tennis Agency - Pro League, Pro Training, Pro everything.

    LYJ by the way is listed with 2655 at number 1 followed by Kao (2551) and CCY (2541) out of all Taiwan players.
  3. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    First round highlights are finally getting posted on the fourth day of the event.
  4. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Every day the audio gets out of sync
  5. Tony's Table Tennis Agency - Pro League, Pro Training, Pro everything.

    The Austrian league is not linked to the TTR database so no changes in TTR. They have their own evaluation system I'm not familier with (RC).
  6. Tony's Table Tennis Agency - Pro League, Pro Training, Pro everything.

    True. Oggersheim is close to me so I will be watching Gionis live when he probably beats everyone.
  7. Tony's Table Tennis Agency - Pro League, Pro Training, Pro everything.

    Yeah, I would put him in the 2. Bundesliga (at least?). Seems too good for 3. Bundesliga.
  8. Tony's Table Tennis Agency - Pro League, Pro Training, Pro everything.

    For someone who is horribly unqualified to estimate I would say 2300-2400 TTR.
  9. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Gauzy vs LJK? They have (got posted it in the thread by now)
  10. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Here I am still waiting for a single edited down video. They have only posted full matches, are not done yet with Almaty highlights, don't know if they are finished with the Youth Star Contender videos and a Feeder is also taking place at the moment. Even WTT can't keep up with their own...
  11. WTT Contender Almaty 2024 Sep 3-8

    Not yet, they are still catching up.
  12. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Seems like he pulled out and Chuang filled in. He had a Bundesliga match yesterday, maybe he didn't want to make the trip so late or something happened.
  13. WTT Contender Almaty 2024 Sep 3-8

    He told me Cheng and Chien will alternate for the matches (six for the first half of the season).
  14. WTT Contender Almaty 2024 Sep 3-8

    And they look huge! Now I'm tempted to get pizza tomorrow after practice 😅
  15. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Draws are out (can't align properly, sorry, @FIXPOINT will do a better job):
  16. WTT Contender Almaty 2024 Sep 3-8

    Yeah, Rachel Sung is still listed for Weinheim (I dislike that practice). Ece Harac is exempt from the foreigner restriction rule, same as Daria Trigolos. Let me ask the manager when I see him what the plan is for the Taiwan players.
  17. WTT Contender Almaty 2024 Sep 3-8

    She will actually play together with Cheng Hsien-Tzu for Weinheim in the upcoming 1. Bundesliga season.
  18. WTT Contender Almaty 2024 Sep 3-8

    Works for me.
  19. WTT Contender Almaty 2024 Sep 3-8

    I'm gonna repeat myself, but there need to be performance reviews when umpires make questionable decisions.
  20. WTT Contender Almaty 2024 Sep 3-8

    Isn't there a cap on how many players from a country can participate?
Top