Search results

  1. Thoughts on Coach EmRatThich?

    I think you can see his face on his site. I wonder if anyone ever actually met him to confirm his identity.
  2. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    Not sure how often or if at all it's an issue really, but Bruna for instance was not able to play in the final's second match for the German championship between Weinheim and Berlin because she ran into trouble with her visa. I guess that might also be something to think about for some players'...
  3. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    Gauzy had a minor surgery, but I don't know what for. EDIT: vossi beat me to it. I don't know how good the coach is, but I haven seen a match live in the women's Bundesliga where two replacement players for the opposing team were so heavily outclassed (1000 TTR difference) that we didn't clap...
  4. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    It was the coach that gave up after the first point because he had to fill in and knew he didn't stand a chance. They apologized, but fans still weren't happy afterwards and everyone that was there for the match has been offered a free ticket for their upcoming Pokal (cup) match.
  5. Beast in ASC Grünwettersbach

    6th division is Verbandsoberliga in a lot of places.
  6. WTT Feeder Olomouc 2024 Aug 21-25

    No winner ceremonies?
  7. WTT Feeder Olomouc 2024 Aug 21-25

    I think they activated it on purpose so early.
  8. WTT Contender Lima 2024 Aug 21 - 25

    Yokoi needed five games against Eerland and will unfortunately meet Odo in the semi-final.
  9. WTT Feeder Olomouc 2024 Aug 21-25

    Sato unfortunately out. Shibata ate her chops for breakfast. Hashimoto meanwhile still cruising through her matches beating Wang Xiaotong next.
  10. WTT Contender Lima 2024 Aug 21 - 25

    Surprised to read that Uda lost to Stumper. I need to watch that match.
  11. WTT Contender Lima 2024 Aug 21 - 25

    Hashimoto and Sato were pretty quick too in their doubles match over at the Feeder, but I didn't check the clock.
  12. T.League full match replays?

    Prime Japan streams T-League. I don't know if they archive everything, so a VPN would be your best bet. The YouTube coverage is not great.
  13. Beast in ASC Grünwettersbach

    I think https://www.mytischtennis.de/clicktt/DTTB/24-25/ligen/DTTB-24-25/ is better. You can see player rankings and their history unless I'm missing something (bit hard if you don't know German). Most of the women clubs in the first Bundesliga stream on YouTube or Facebook for free. The...
  14. Badgers on Tour!

    It wasn't their first match against each other and they have played much closer before, but Kestutis demolished Lukas surprisingly this time. Both have played 3. Bundesliga before too. This is Lukas' other match from that day against a material player. The channel owner has a lot of matches from...
  15. Badgers on Tour!

    We could host you @NDH, but not sure we could put up a fight lol There was recently a friendly match between Regionalliga (newly promoted to 4th division) and Oberliga (5th division) teams from different regions nearby, but there are plenty of clubs here in the southwest that play in any of the...
  16. Ishikawa & Ma Long: WTF is going on? Why is my YT flooded by video about them?

    And she has been doing the thank you tour throughout all of Japan since her retirement teaching kids to play. She is at 27/47 prefectures now. I have seen a video where Katou Miyu helped her out. I'm sure other players are participating too.
  17. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    It's definitely faster in real life. I don't know how you felt it's slower.
  18. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Ah, my bad. Didn't realize it were different medals.
  19. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I would say he made a sort of comeback this year. Kihara got the silver medal.
  20. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Could Uda make the team for LA?
Top