Search results

  1. World Cup 2024

    The buffering is crazy on my end. I can't even watch two points without it.
  2. World Cup 2024

    Amy being absolutely ruthless.
  3. World Cup 2024

    Did Gauzy cheat? I couldn't tell if it was edge or side, but the umpires did a bad job. Announcing 9-9 and 10-8 immediately after and then shrugging off Gauzy when he complained about the way they handled it. The hawkeye can't come soon enough.
  4. World Cup 2024

    Anyone else's streams keep buffering frequently? It's really annoying.
  5. World Cup 2024

    I think you might be right. The oldest videos and livestreams on the ITTFWorld channel are from two years ago.
  6. World Cup 2024

    I know, but why split the streaming of ITTF events onto two channels.
  7. World Cup 2024

    It's weird how some ITTF events are being streamed on the WTT channel and others on the ITTFWorld channel. The World Cup will be streamed on the latter.
  8. TAKING ON TABLE TENNIS LEGENDS! | TTD Team vs Butterfly Legends

    Great video. Too bad Chair didn't play, though 😆
  9. ITTF/WTT problems reported from players

    Have you heard how much it costs? Iba didn't say and I couldn't count the bills.
  10. ITTF/WTT problems reported from players

    I was shocked when Iba said you have to pay a daily participation fee. I thought it was a one-off fee. Sure, you get more prize money the further you get, but it's a joke on anything below the Star Contender tier and the WTT hotels look expensive too. He also said the budget he used to have for...
  11. ITTF/WTT problems reported from players

    Champions League semi-finals and finals happened right after Incheon and a lot of the participating players were in Incheon. Obviously the teams complained because the finals date was slated for a while, but WTT didn't budge. WTT sure seems like a tyrant.
  12. ITTF/WTT problems reported from players

    Actually for Incheon most full matches were uploaded before highlights.
  13. ITTF/WTT problems reported from players

    Pretty sure for a while now they have been using AI to edit the highlights. Would explain why they skip so many points and the hand shaking. Would be nice to know from ttlondon2012 if he still cuts videos for them.
  14. Hosting a TTD community tournament in Germany

    Update: good news, I don't need surgery.
  15. 2024 WTT Champions Incheon 03.27-03.31 Korea

    He did say he had burnout and no fun playing, but he bounced back.
  16. 2024 WTT Champions Incheon 03.27-03.31 Korea

    I miss like half the matches anyway because of the time zone difference, but WTT has been unusually slow with the highlights.
  17. 2024 WTT Champions Incheon 03.27-03.31 Korea

    Have no highlights been posted yet? I don't have time to watch full matches.
  18. Hosting a TTD community tournament in Germany

    Thanks. If my suspicion is right it's just something minor, but post surgery treatment would be a big hassle.
  19. Hosting a TTD community tournament in Germany

    @latej would bring some without you even asking 😃
Top