Search results

  1. Hosting a TTD community tournament in Germany

    There hasn't been much feedback and I do need clear time frames to figure out a date that works. I will be away from July 18-22 and there are the aforementioned tournaments happening throughout spring/summer. Also might have to get surgery so I'm not sure I could host/participate myself. Will...
  2. JTTA: Selection System to be Revamped for Paris 2024

    So many big events in China/Asia.
  3. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    This has been bothering me for a while now. It certainly wasn't the first WTT event with this happening. It's absolutely not easy to become an umpire of this level, yet easy to notice stuff like this is getting past them.
  4. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Both can.
  5. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    We need the quality of badminton's umpires. They are on the players' ass all the time.
  6. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    I spoke too soon as the second game wasn't so one-sided and very close.
  7. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    SYS destroying Miwa right now.
  8. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    I took the written umpire exam today. I'm gonna tell the examiners to include this as a question next time.
  9. How to get WTT Star Contender Tickets

    Yeah, it's strange how there is no ticket info for some of these big(ger) events. Maybe it's not open for the public?
  10. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    Hawkeye is definitely good, but umpires need to become better first at enforcing service rules.
  11. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    And that's only the men side. I have seen Yoshimura Maharu in the crowd cheering for Japan so they must have taken a few practice partners with them too.
  12. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    I have seen LSD, ZQH and Xue Fei in practice videos. Xu Xin was in Busan too.
  13. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    Caught up with the highlights and way too many pages in this thread... I noticed Chen flicked almost all of Hayata's serves. She still won in the end, but I would be SWEATING if that happened to me on that stage. I hope Jang is alright. He almost passed out after his first match? Anyone heard...
  14. Hosting a TTD community tournament in Germany

    Understandable. I hope you can make it though.
  15. Hosting a TTD community tournament in Germany

    We have six tables, but there wouldn't be enough space between them. I don't want people that rally to get disturbed by incoming balls or a player right next to him/her. So four tables max inside real boxes.
  16. Hosting a TTD community tournament in Germany

    The idea was mentioned sometime ago and a few people were interested so I want to make this happen. My club owns the venue so that isn't a problem (I asked just in case). We are located in Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg. It should take place during the break between league seasons on a weekend, May...
  17. What happened between the USA and KAZ controversial match at the WTTTC Finals 2023?

    What would happen if USA's appeal goes through? We are already past the point where it would change the tournament.
  18. Should I sell things to TTD that are niche to get

    No worries and thanks for looking into it.
  19. Should I sell things to TTD that are niche to get

    I was afraid of that. I have checked the prices in Japan and they are honestly outrageous (90€ MSRP for a shirt). Could you name a few brands where it's easier? Will look at their stuff and get back to you.
Top