Search results

  1. 2024 WTT Contender Taiyuan 5/21-5/26

    Champions wouldn't work since that's supposed to be the top 32 and it would be weird to have two "grand slams" at the same time. No sport does that, right? More feeders and contenders at the same time in different places would be good though I think.
  2. NOC taking away Olympic dreams

    Yeah, that too. Seems like it's just kinda a "business" thing instead of nurturing athletes to get there. Simply wrong people at the top making arbitrary decisions.
  3. 2024 WTT Contender Taiyuan 5/21-5/26

    Yeah, I was thinking more players get to compete which is obviously good. Just wonder if there is any drawback I can't think of.
  4. NOC taking away Olympic dreams

    I just read the article. "Look, we got more medals, so it's working", meanwhile a 21-year-old sprinter who is not close to peaking quit because it's too fucking depressive to miss out.
  5. 2024 WTT Contender Taiyuan 5/21-5/26

    So what do we think about the same tier of WTT events happening at the same time?
  6. Sweaty Hands :(

    I have been using the Tibhar grip tape. It's for badminton, but you can obviously use it for table tennis too. My whole body sweats a lot when I play including my hands. I also wipe them on my shorts and rarely use a towel to wipe the handle. It still looks new under the tape and I make sure to...
  7. Can you guys see Taiwan's flag on your phone?

    I'm in Germany on a Xiaomi phone and can see the flag.
  8. Saudi Smash 2024

    Doesn't surprise me. Did you see some of the SYS fans crying and praying in the last game? How far does fandom go for these people?
  9. Saudi Smash 2024

    Is this Chen's first singles title since Tokyo? Happy for her.
  10. Saudi Smash 2024

    We are speedrunning the last session of the day.
  11. ITTF/WTT problems reported from players

    How did it get overbooked in the first place? That's the problem, right?
  12. Saudi Smash 2024

    So you are just arguing because Patrick lost against Kao who is not a bad player at all? Did you not see Patrick's results? Has he not beaten two core CNT members? Has he not been playing Bundesliga the past year unlike Dima? It's not like Dima has been bad, but he seemed out of it too many...
  13. Saudi Smash 2024

    Yeah, he definitely has been the better player for a long time. They are counting on Ovtcharov stepping up for the big moments, but that's a gamble when you look at the past year.
  14. Saudi Smash 2024

    Was Noshad complaining about the serve being let and no one other than him saw it? False hope in Ovtcharov.
  15. Saudi Smash 2024

    You didn't watch him enough. He is the most dangerous when he attacks.
  16. Saudi Smash 2024

    I can't watch her anymore with sound on. The constant ayos just get to me.
  17. Saudi Smash 2024

    Bernie is out. Couldn't follow the match because I was watching Dima and Alexis. Alexis did a roundhouse kick over the table 😅
  18. World Cup 2024

    Looks kinda like a Viscaria, but I think it's a custom made one.
  19. TableTennisDaily vs Pongfinity | BIGGEST MATCH EVER!

    Great video! Can we get a rematch in Finland with Adam as commentator making the holy trinity complete? 😁
  20. TableTennisDaily vs Pongfinity | BIGGEST MATCH EVER!

    He has been playing in Germany for a few years now. He should start playing 3. Bundesliga next season.
Top