Search results

  1. 2024 WTT Contender Zagreb, Croatia June 3-9

    Harimoto serving from the other corner got Togami to miss the flick. He was creeping up again. Spectacular match to watch.
  2. 2024 WTT Contender Zagreb, Croatia June 3-9

    The French team's outfits are sponsored by Victas. Same with the Japanese male team. That's why you don't see Harimoto in a Butterfly outfit. Why Gauzy was wearing his andro stuff when he played doubles with Lebrun earlier I can't tell you. I don't know if there are sponsor mandates or if it's...
  3. 2024 WTT Contender Zagreb, Croatia June 3-9

    Yeah, it's working now. I love how WTT almost never says anything about tech issues in the chat.
  4. 2024 WTT Contender Zagreb, Croatia June 3-9

    What's going on? Is table 1 suddenly geo-blocked?
  5. 2024 WTT Contender Zagreb, Croatia June 3-9

    Ito choked against Pavade, was 2-0 up and lost in the decider. Harimoto/Matsushima also lost in five against the Polish pair even though they had match points in the fourth game. Lots of great rallies in that doubles match.
  6. 2024 WTT Contender Zagreb, Croatia June 3-9

    People talk about Timo Boll, but CCY is insane for his age and just defended four match points against Harimoto and won the fourth game in deuce. Final game about to start. The man better get huge credit when he retires.
  7. Hosting a TTD community tournament in Germany

    Yeah, no problem. Just message me when you are about to head here.
  8. Is this bad form? Or am I overacting.

    That's just trashtalking imo. Some of us do it all the time and we laugh about it. If it really did offend anyone the person could say something and we would drop it.
  9. ITTF/WTT problems reported from players

    I hope after Paris players speak out against the tight schedule and conflicting interests. While I'm happy we have more tournaments now than in the beginning of WTT where it was restricted due to COVID it's clear it's too much. Even I as a viewer am tired.
  10. WTT Champions Chongqing 2024

    Can we talk about the shit job WTT has been doing with uploads for the past six or so months? It has been especially bad with with this Champions tournament. Uploads of edited matches have been really slow this time and they keep skipping points to the point it's infuriating. It took them until...
  11. Chen Meng using Fan Zhendong Super ALC

    The Champions in Frankfurt last year was one of the last events and she was using a Viscaria there. You can see it in her match against Bernie. She probably tried the W968 for a while and changed back.
  12. Japanese shirt 2024

    This is the normal version, not the Japanese national one.
  13. Chen Meng using Fan Zhendong Super ALC

    But she was playing a Viscaria before the change.
  14. What are your top annoyances about assembling your own table tennis bats?

    Using too little glue on the first layer and hating how tiny the sponges are that come with the glue.
  15. Training Camp + Vacation

    There is the andro TT school in Düsseldorf and another one in Grenzau. I never went there myself and don't know how high level it goes. You can check out their websites, but you won't be able to stay there for more than a week.
  16. 2024 WTT Contender Rio De Janeiro 5/20-5/26

    I have seen Kato do video collabs on YouTube a few months back. Maybe she will go down the ambassador route?
  17. Timo Boll announces retirement after Paris 2024

    He will still play one more season in the Bundesliga so he won't be gone just yet.
  18. 2024 WTT Contender Taiyuan 5/21-5/26

    And Lin Gaoyuan is out against Wong Chun Ting. Lots of mistakes from Lin he usually doesn't make.
  19. Anders Lind discussing illegal serves

    From my experience at the low level most people get offended when you call them out on serves. I once asked a woman to toss the ball (with a please) because she didn't toss at all and she told me I could have asked nicer. People like that go down as disrespectful in my memory. Old players have...
  20. How does the German League do it?

    The manager from the 1. Bundesliga women's team in Weinheim said they have 100000€ for a year (or season, I would have to look it up) and he himself does the job for free just like the people helping out with catering. Berlin, the top club in the women's game, has double the budget he said. It...
Top