Search results

  1. what new hybrid rubber?

    Anecdote. I have been using my Dynaryz ZGR for a year and the past few weeks when I left my racquet on the ball (on the table) it actually got stuck to the ZGR a few times. I did this test when I switched to it last year and it didn't do that and it never did this before when I left the racquet...
  2. what new hybrid rubber?

    Didn't see this. Yeah, you gotta be fast when you swing. Slow depends entirely on your touch and I wouldn't say I'm great at managing it. Will try to practice that next week with the ZGR and ZGX and get back to you.
  3. WTT Finals Men Doha 2023

    Ti Long's hit?
  4. WTT Finals Men Doha 2023

    I have given people bruises a few times when I hit their legs accidentally 😅 Apparently I also swing my arm fast enough on my backhand that my doubles partners told me they could feel a current. A pro's swing must be like a gale 😬
  5. what new hybrid rubber?

    I don't boost and I'm not that kind of player either. Why the question?
  6. WTT Finals Men Doha 2023

    Someone in the chat made the right observation. Fan pinned Lin down in the middle and he had so many mishits from switching between forehand and backhand.
  7. WTT Finals Men Doha 2023

    A yellow red to be exact. Another yellow red would have given the brothers two more points. That umpire had some huge balls to make that call in that moment.
  8. what new hybrid rubber?

    I'm switching next week to it, but also on a new blade. Probably gonna take a bit to get used to it.
  9. WTT Finals Men Doha 2023

    I feel like doubles is just an afterthought and only there to fill out two sessions so they can sell more tickets.
  10. WTT Finals Men Doha 2023

    I'm sure it would break my glasses on an accidental hit :ROFLMAO:
  11. WTT Finals Men Doha 2023

    Yeah, that's the first thing I noticed when I saw pros live for the first time. A considerable amount of speed gets lost on video. How fast must Lin Shidong's backhand be live? 😬
  12. WTT Finals Men Doha 2023

    The sound in the venue is very different compared to recent events. It almost sounds like they are breaking the balls because they hit so hard.
  13. Post your latest EJ purchase

    New rubbers were due anyway, but I did not need the new blade. Simply bought out of frustration and because I could.
  14. What are your TT goals for 2024?

    - Improve my rating and actually maintain it for once - Become more consistent - Play even more tournaments and make new table tennis friends - Beat a player with a 1600 TTR - Get less frustrated with myself - Go back to the gym and work on my body - And just improve overall Maybe I will think...
  15. So tired of tt shoe sizing!!!

    That's very strange actually.
  16. So tired of tt shoe sizing!!!

    Sports shoes you always need to buy bigger, but yeah, even within brand sizes differ unfortunately. I bought a new pair of Asics, my old ones were 44.5, but the new ones are 45. If you compare them side to side they are actually the same size, however. If you sign up for OneAsics you can test...
  17. WTT Finals Women Nagoya 2023

    On the two days I was in Frankfurt I noticed that a lot of the VIP seats were purchased by Chinese fans (and when the Chinese players were done on Wednesday they were too).
  18. Prescription glasses for table tennis

    You can buy a kind of band to fix your glasses around the head. You will find plenty of options on Amazon.
  19. Pro blade - what does it look like.

    I would never give one away 😅
Top