Search results

  1. Should I sell things to TTD that are niche to get

    I might be interested in Butterfly apparel that's not available in Europe depending on the price.
  2. WTT Feeder Manchester Feb 2024

    Since last summer you can follow the (male) German Bundesliga online only via paid subscription for 14,50€/month from Dyn and they now got the exclusive rights for two years to stream WTT events starting with the World Team Championships. No more free YouTube streams. I fear WTT is trying to...
  3. Eugene vs 2200 player

    Guy is in denial.
  4. WTT Star Contender Goa 2024

    Caught up with the highlights, but I'm pretty sure they were cut by AI and skip way too many points, especially in the men's final.
  5. WTT Star Contender Goa 2024

    I thought we were past that, but I guess not.
  6. My FIRST Day competing in Germany

    I would have to ask if it's okay to do something big with "outsiders", but venue shouldn't be a problem (albeit small, similar to where we played in Ludwigshafen).
  7. WTT Star Contender Goa 2024

    Table 1 working for me in Germany.
  8. My FIRST Day competing in Germany

    I have to say though that TTR in Germany until a certain level is not that accurate because you might have players from different associations with the same rating, but their actual playing strength can vastly vary. We do say here in Baden that people from Pfalz are overrated because their TTR...
  9. WTT Contender Doha 2024

    Was rooting for Harimoto, but Timo played extremely well and Harimoto should be happy with his performance. He moved well and actually rallied with his forehand and didn't just stand there blocking during the Doha series. Hope he can keep that up.
  10. European Top 16 Cup 2024

    Jorgic is a possessed madman when he plays this event. I only watched the highlights. Did the umpire call any of his serves before he faulted it that one time?
  11. Best way to clean tt table?

    We have gotten four new Donic tables in our club, but no one is taking care of regularly cleaning them so my training partner and I did it once after weeks of accumulating sweat and dust on the tables and the Donic cleaner did a very good job. No signs of sweat or dust were left. We used a...
  12. WTT Contender Doha 2024

    Stream unwatchable because of artifacts. Thanks, WTT. This has been happening since the Men's Finals.
  13. WTT Star Contender Doha 2024

    It's like they are playing in the basement for themselves having no public crowd in the hall to clap and cheer. Embarrassing show for a Star Contender.
  14. WTT Star Contender Doha 2024

    This guy with his phone next to the mic needs to be kicked out.
  15. WTT Star Contender Doha 2024

    FZD hitting some disgustingly good backhand winners with ease.
  16. WTT Star Contender Doha 2024

    No ticket info on the WTT page. I wonder who these Chinese fans are with their VIP seats every single tournament.
Top