Search results

  1. Pro blade - what does it look like.

    A shame they don't donate those.
  2. DAN'S PRO DEBUT! TTD Team vs Drumchapel | SBL Prem

    Dan finally showed what his backhand is capable of.
  3. WTT Finals Women Nagoya 2023

    Can you take pictures of the venue? Would be nice to see what it looks like and what's there for fans.
  4. When do you discard a 3 star ball?

    I hate it when they give use completely worn out balls in league matches or tournaments and when you ask for a replacement it's another shitty ball.
  5. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2023, Chengdu, 12/4-10

    Watched the Jang Woo-jin vs Harimoto match last night and can't believe how fast Jang was. Like the man was outplayed multiple times, but gets from one wide corner to the other within a second and still gets off dangerous attacking shots.
  6. Xu Xin vs Adam Bobrow

    "Shakehand is so easy" 😂 Can't wait for part 2.
  7. Chen Meng using Fan Zhendong Super ALC

    ITTF World uploaded highlights fur the China Puerto Rico match and in the thumbnail you can see Diaz' handle. It looks blueish?
  8. Chen Meng using Fan Zhendong Super ALC

    In the match against Wang Manyu it didn't look like Diaz was playing the Viscaria Super ALC, but I couldn't tell what it is.
  9. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2023, Chengdu, 12/4-10

    So no edited highlights for every individual match aside from the 15 minutes videos on the ITTF World channel?
  10. Why haven't SEA countries had many strong TT players?

    Actually wanted to mention that, but I thought s*** happens 😅
  11. Why haven't SEA countries had many strong TT players?

    I also remember Iba saying one time he asked to change rooms because a loud club/disco was above him. Why would WTT even choose such a hotel in the first place?
  12. Setup Questions

    Since you are from Germany and you don't get regular discounts here on Butterfly stuff, just get the Dignics while it's on sale.
  13. Which did you enjoy more Singapore Smash 2023 or Frankfurt 2023?

    I was in Frankfurt so yeah, Frankfurt. I like doubles however and we don't have them in the Champions tier.
  14. WTT Contender Taiyuan 2023

    I have seen a few comments that prefer it for whatever reason, but the majority of the people that comment do not like it. At least we got five different angles for the Singapore Smash for the last two (?) rounds this year, but definitely too expensive for every tournament. Also forgot to...
  15. WTT Contender Taiyuan 2023

    Having seen the telescope camera in action in Frankfurt I think it might actually be too expensive to set up for Contenders and below. I guess that's actually good for us that don't like the side angle.
  16. In celebration of LYJ’s recent title

    They should go even further: "Coming soon the LYJ wrist bandage, making your chiquitas even deadlier".
  17. In celebration of LYJ’s recent title

    FZD got like a billion blades, but LYJ only has that one for an outrageous price. Where is my LYJ ALC?
  18. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    Access to the venue basically. That was the benefit mentioned in the application. When I was there on Saturday a few were sitting in front of me and watched the matches when they didn't have anything to do. There was also a volunteer party Saturday evening and they got a group photo on the...
  19. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    The German Table Tennis Association has released videos around the tournament throughout the whole week. Few noteworthy points: 1. About that edge ball that was clearly side in Bernie's match against Chen Meng. The umpire said she saw edge and the assistant umpire heard the edge apparently. The...
Top