Search results

  1. Towel problems or a new trick ???

    He did rub it quite a bit.
  2. Well done Lin Yun Ju

    Waiting for Tony to write a book about his table tennis stories.
  3. Towel problems or a new trick ???

    I have seen Ma Long go clean his rubber yesterday during the semi-final. He did it outside the towel break without asking for permission and apologized to the umpire afterwards.
  4. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    The most silent chos you will ever hear from someone.
  5. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    Ma Long still without a WTT title.
  6. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    There is the Asia vs the rest of the world thing coming up led by Waldner and Ma Long.
  7. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    I can only shake my head at those prices. The Champions tournament in Frankfurt was looking for so many volunteers in all kinds of departments (only benefit access to the venue). If WTT does that for every tournament they are trying to save money everywhere they can. Have you heard whether they...
  8. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    Yeah, I can only find this, but I meant there was a couch for teammates you can't really see on stream. Dima's family was watching him from there. EDIT: I know some people sitting on the VIP chairs had badges, but most of them must have paid way too much money.
  9. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    There was a proper couch on either side for the player's team besides the coach's couch. 😅
  10. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    So I was there on Wednesday and wanted to share my thoughts in no particular order. 1. Great matches! I was lucky to have picked such a day with three huge upsets and quality matches overall. 2. The crowd was very fair except for the few Chinese that did not tolerate any cheers for opponents...
  11. What makes Joola Flash balls so popular in Europe?

    Most tournaments around here use them and I hate them. I talked to one of the organizers at a big tournament about balls and he told me he actually dislikes them too, but they have to use them because of the Joola sponsorship.
  12. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    No, every highlight, not full match has out of sync audio. People mention it in the comments.
  13. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    I wanted to catch up on highlights because I missed the evening session yesterday and surprise, the audio is out of sync AGAIN. This happened recently in Lanzhou?
  14. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    Surprising amount of service errors today.
  15. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    Yeah, YouTube is the issue. I had lags during other livestreams earlier too. The stream works well on the WTT homepage.
  16. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    Clean matches so far.
  17. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    I'm going there on two days and not gonna suffer from the side angle on YouTube.
  18. WTT Contender Muscat 2023

    I sure didn't see the results from that training camp.
  19. WTT Star Contender Lanzhou 2023

    Missing most of the tournament because of timezones and then when I want to catch up with highlights the audio is fucked on seemingly all table 1 matches. Thanks, WTT.
  20. 19th Asian Games Hangzhou

    Is anyone cutting highlights on? I'm missing the whole tournament.
Top