New table tennis store!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 2 reviews
Hi Reppina,

I've just been looking through your new store, and there's one thing I'd like to bring to your attention which you may not have thought of. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I personally won't do business via any web site which gives neither a phone number nor a postal address. I know this isn't the case, but if you give no indication of where you are nor any means of contact other than email then it makes it look as though you have something to hide. I think you'll find that there are a fair few people out there who think the same way, and I'd hate to see you lose customers through an oversight like that. Profuse apologies if some of this information is on the site and I've missed it !

Good luck with the business, I hope it works out for you !

Hi JHB, thanks for the feedback. I'll certainly try to incorporate including a phone number onto the site. :) I was a bit hesitant of including it for spam reasons but I'll try to incoporate it now that you've mentioned it.

This user has no status.
Wish you opened this store so long time ago and have much more products, now the only product i keep looking for is a TT table, i checked many sites and sounds they all are unable to send table out of the continent to middle east or my country, then i hope you can, but i don't think this will be any soon at all.

Good luck with your store!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 2 reviews
Hi Reppina,

I've just been looking through your new store, and there's one thing I'd like to bring to your attention which you may not have thought of. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I personally won't do business via any web site which gives neither a phone number nor a postal address. I know this isn't the case, but if you give no indication of where you are nor any means of contact other than email then it makes it look as though you have something to hide. I think you'll find that there are a fair few people out there who think the same way, and I'd hate to see you lose customers through an oversight like that. Profuse apologies if some of this information is on the site and I've missed it !

Good luck with the business, I hope it works out for you !

Hi JHB,

Have now done that - thanks for the advice! :)

Was a bit sceptical of putting details out for spam reasons, etc.

Reactions: JHB