Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey all,

I am going to start doing a table tennis vlog where I post videos when I'm coaching, at tournaments, events, interviews, equipment reviews and more. I think this will be a cool way for me to share table tennis stuff. Send me through any ideas you have. Ill add the vlogs to this topic!

See you around!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan, will you every visit New Zealand?

My good friend Myles Collins use to live there however he has moved to Australia. I do plan to visit him soon. I would have gone to NZ but now probably Australia in the future to see him. I want to go to NZ one day as it looks like a real cool place! I could also visit Matt Hetherington if he is in the country there to :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Great idea! Excited to see your coaching vlogs

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Hi Joseph great to hear! Thanks, in terms of the coaching vlog would you like a combination of me playing the shot at the table and talking about it in the video? Ill see what I can do :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
Hi Joseph great to hear! Thanks, in terms of the coaching vlog would you like a combination of me playing the shot at the table and talking about it in the video? Ill see what I can do :)
That sounds ideal. I quite like the way Brett Clark's videos show the common mistakes as well as the correct technique. Also tactics and match play analysis would probably be very useful.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
That sounds ideal. I quite like the way Brett Clark's videos show the common mistakes as well as the correct technique. Also tactics and match play analysis would probably be very useful.

Awesome! Thanks for the advice this will help, lets see what I can do :) Hope I can help, new vlogs coming soon :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Dan,
Have you been to the United States ?

Hey :)

I went there when I was younger but not for table tennis. I would love to go, looks like a lot of cool things going on in US with TT! Big venues, trendy bars with lots of famous people getting involved and more!

Reactions: aznalanx32
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hey :)

I went there when I was younger but not for table tennis. I would love to go, looks like a lot of cool things going on in US with TT! Big venues, trendy bars with lots of famous people getting involved and more!

Hehe. I wonder where you might be referring to. Hahahahaha.

Dan, it would be great to get you at SPiN for a Dirty Dozen event. Get you putting on a show with someone like Mieczylslaw (Matthew) Suchy. We would have to get that on film though. [emoji2]

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hehe. I wonder you might be referring to. Hahahahaha.

Dan, it would be great to get you at SPiN for a Dirty Dozen event. Get you putting on a show with someone like Mieczylslaw (Matthew) Suchy. We would have to get that on film though. [emoji2]

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

Hahaha! Just re read my post :D

I would love to go to Dirty Dozen would be so awesome! You would have to host it Carl! And of course we play a match! Hopefully one day this will happen! :)