Tenergy 64 or Calibra Lt spin

This user has no status.
Hey everyone

I'm about to get a rubber but i need to choose between Tenergy 64 or Calibra lt spin. Well i've no idea how they play and actually i'm an offensive player, i loop a lot and block a lot also but rarely chop. Which one should i go for.

I'll be using it on a Joola Eagle Carbon as my forehand.
( black Topsheet )

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I sadly have to say that T64 is a better choice :(
Lt Spin is a good rubber and lightweight but its throw and speed/spin ratio is not that good. I loved the calibra series, had played with all of them and the "jack of all trade,master of none" is lt spin. I only really like it on a Nittaku Tenor's BH and as RPB on a Offensive S.

T64 goes well with almost every blade, just be cautious if Eagle Carbon isnt too fast, the rubber is a bullet itselft already.
Ive been using Rakza for almost a year and im very happy with it, more than i should i think :p But the only rubber the rivals rakza in my choices is t64 as BH.
If your choices are strict, go for t64. If not, give a try to Omega IV Asia. Although it needs about a week to break in, it is an outstanding rubber, and it is durable. Despite being hard, the topsheet is very elastic giving you a softer feel. It has the same throw as t64, same speed and more spin, and even more spin when you engage sponge. Vega Asia plays similar, has a softer topsheet and sponge, no need to break in, sponge is easily engaged but its durability is less than omega, but still more than t64.

Thoughtful,
Raul Pacheco.

Reactions: ZB12345