Glues

Well, I also find that I have been able to pull rubbers off and slap them on other blades because the glue stays a little stick. And since I don't care about removing old glue, and I am okay with simply adding more glue if I need to, because I am okay with adding weight, it still works if you take your rubbers off one blade and put them on another. I'm way to lazy to remove old glue before putting new glue on. The fact that I can press the rubbers onto a different blade without changing the glue is part of why I like Vario Clean. [emoji2]

Sorry, you mean with Vario Clean you can take a rubber from one blade and put in another without actually putting more glue?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Sorry, you mean with Vario Clean you can take a rubber from one blade and put in another without actually putting more glue?

Yep. For me it has stayed sticky most of the time. :) I press it on to the next blade and it works fine. :) Like I used to be able to do with the old glue. :) I think it is because it is really a Non VOC rubber glue rather than a latex or silicon glue. The silicon glues, you can pull the glue off in one piece. So it is no hassle to pull off. But since I don't care about pulling the glue off and would rather not glue, and glue again, that has worked for me with Vario Clean.

But looking at Revolution #3, that glue does look like it is a good glue to me.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hi guys, I wonder what glue is more viscous , and the best glue for table tennis rubber!
I wonder what glue is more viscous , and the best glue for table tennis rubbers !I wonder what glue is more viscous , and the best glue for table tennis rubbers !I wonder what glue is more viscous , and the best glue for table tennis rubbers !I wonder what glue is more viscous , and the best glue for table tennis rubbers !I wonder what glue is more viscous , and the best glue for table tennis rubbers !I wonder what the best glue to tennis rubbers and table, and the more viscous !I wonder what the best glue to tennis rubbers and table, and the more viscous !I wonder what the best glue to tennis rubbers and table, and the more viscous !

I've really tried a few, but I would recommend the Revolution3 as well. Meanwhile i'm using normal viscousity 'cause it comes off the sponge quite easy. 4 - 6 layers on the rubber 2 on the blade should be enough. Some sponges definitely need more than 2 layers to stick well. If you want a real thick glue you could go for the Revolution3 high viscousity, but most people I know, that think the normal viscousity is too 'thin' use the medium viscousity. The high viscousity ain't easy to handle and doesn't come off the sponge as easy as the other two variations.