Cleaning rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
So these two links you send are cleaners that you have try before? These are better then donic but since you cant get them you use the former?Thank you.

Those Chinese cleaners are meant for tacky rubbers and advertised to boost tackiness by 30% and anti-oxidation formula to prolong the life by 50%. Can't say how true the claim is but don't expect miracle. They won't do a thing to rubbers already worn. Protective cover after wash for a day is still the best way to bring back the tack as mentioned by many. I remember the old package Donic did not clean as good but the new one seems to do much better. Not sure if they have changed the formula or my rubber is not as dirty as before with robots. I am happy to use it exclusively if I have to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Interesting. I didn't know that.
Probably it's because of VOCs, 'cause ProTT.cc still sends Booster to overseas though, but they will only send one bottle at the time, which let's shipping costs literally explode.
But maybe you could ask them about sending cleaners too.
But I can also ask a friend who will travel to Shanghai in december.
Maybe he knows a way.
[Emoji6]
But from your pic it doesn't really look like as if you were in the need to get a new one anyway...

I'm not sure if the shop in our neighbour town has as many as you have in stock. It's a small shop though.
[Emoji2]

Usually I use taobao agents for my shopping in China. They used to ship liquid oversea but now all of them say no to me no matter what kind of liquid it is. Those portable powerbank and high output batteries are another trouble makers. The restriction is getting tougher probably because of terrorist problem in recent years. I have friends who put table tennis balls and glue in his luggage (not hand carry) but all got confiscated through China custom. I think liquid can still ship out from Hong Kong and other countries. They have different rules than China I suppose.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Those Chinese cleaners are meant for tacky rubbers and advertised to boost tackiness by 30% and anti-oxidation formula to prolong the life by 50%. Can't say how true the claim is but don't expect miracle. They won't do a thing to rubbers already worn. Protective cover after wash for a day is still the best way to bring back the tack as mentioned by many. I remember the old package Donic did not clean as good but the new one seems to do much better. Not sure if they have changed the formula or my rubber is not as dirty as before with robots. I am happy to use it exclusively if I have to.

Somehow i've must have overread this.
I wanna try this.
Not because i believe in advertisement, but because i've never used a cleaner especially made for tacky rubber. I really wonder what it's like.
Thanks mate.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015