Can i boost same rubber again?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Hi.
I have been searching for the answer but i cant find it
I wonder if i can boost the same rubber again and reglue it after the "effect" is done (8-12w) or do i need a new sheet every time? In my case its neo3 rubber with falco long booster.

U can boost upto3 times each lasting 12 weeks after that the sponge loses its elasticity good for kids only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Suga D
says Hi there Tompa8888, Thank you for asking my opinion. It...
says Hi there Tompa8888, Thank you for asking my opinion. It...
Mar 2015
Read 37 reviews
Sure, with hard sponged chinese rubbers, feel free to boost as slong as you like the characteristics of your rubber. I don't really know, the H3 neo, I mean I played with it and it has a chinese sponge, which absorbs the booster very well. Try to boost to the original size, do not overboost. ESN tensors can be reboosted many times, I usually boost a rubber 3-4 times, before I put it on my training racket. When you feel, that the sweetspot of the rubber is not fast and springy enough after boosting, than consider your rubber worn out. (For example the rubber near the edges is fine, bouncy and fast, but near the sweetspot it is soft and slow.)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Hi.
I have been searching for the answer but i cant find it
I wonder if i can boost the same rubber again and reglue it after the "effect" is done (8-12w) or do i need a new sheet every time? In my case its neo3 rubber with falco long booster.

Shoryuken.

If you're using the rubber for 2-3 months after tuning it for the first time, I'd suggest you to go for one more "adjusting" boost, not more. Take off the rubber, put on another layer or two and just enjoy it for another month or two. At this point, considering the price of the rubber, I would just throw it away. Getting 3-5 Months out of 20 bucks is reasonable.