Need Suggestions For Table Tennis Robot

This user has no status.
Hello,
I am looking to buy a table tennis robot. I am an intermediate player with long pips on the backhand. I am looking to develop strong attach with a strong topspin on forehand and a strong attack with pimples and somewhat modern chopping on the backhand. There is hardly any decent practice partner here. So I want to go with a robot.
But I didn't find any good ones in my budget. My budget is around $300-$500 (not more than this). The one I found good is NEWGY ROBOPONG 2040 but it is worth $650 at amazon. It is out of my budget. Can somebody please suggest some affordable robots with good ball delivery quality. Also a good reliable and affordable source to buy it from.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vishwa Kalra

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Unfortunately, if you want a professional device, it will be hard to find one in your budget.

What you could try is the Tibhar Robo Pong Junior. The concept is quite similar to that of the Joola Buddy/iPong, but the quality seems to be a lot better.

You can not program any sequences, as to change between FH and BH, but hey - you can move ;)

Reactions: vishu.aps