Ma Long supports TableTennisDaily

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Probably the most awesome picture I have ever seen! World number 1 Ma Long has been training in the Stiga Training Camp this week! And TableTennisDaily's sponsor, StigaTableTennis has sent me the best picture ever! So a huge thanks them! Ma Long has been the face of TableTennisDaily since day one! After one year I have finally managed to have a picture with him at the site!

Ma Long also gave me the permission to use his face as the sites face of TableTennisDaily!

Ma Long is arguably the one of the best table tennis players in history and he is only at the age of 23! In the last 60 days he has won 6 major tournaments and is likely to be one of the biggest table tennis legends to have ever lived! The young Chinese team are taking table tennis levels to new levels and pushing each other to new boundaries each day.

So what do you think!?

malongholdsttd.jpg

TableTennisDaily Photo

Ma Long just two days before this photo was taken! He became the Swedish Men's Singles Champion not dropping a single set throughout the whole championships!

To view Xu Xin supporting TableTennisDaily click HERE

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I don't know what to say...just AWESOME
maybe you can persuade Ma Long to join TTD anyhow^^

BTW: and yes, cool avatar, dan :)

Hehe that's a lot to ask Abakus! I'm sure he only has time for TT practice! I know its so awesome, its shot very good to :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This is so amazing and a milestone for TableTennisDaily :p
Dan you have to be so proud!

Thanks Tim! Your just as much involved as TTD as me! Without you guys this would never happen so a big thanks! :)

You must love this photo as I know your a huge fan of Ma Long hehe :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan, this really takes the take..by far. Million thanks to Stiga...you wish you holding that piece of paper and standing next to the champ, don't ya....hehehe. Congratulations TTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha thanks Azlan! I know would be good if I was next to him to ha! I know Stiga are awesome!! :). TTD's best picture probably for life ha!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
absolutely awesome dan the man !!!!!!!
first camy then ma long, just need soo yeon lee now which would be amazing too :)
well done big lad, the hard work you've put into this site is paying off.
keep up the good work.

Thanks Dave! It's getting harder to maintain TTD now Im in University but trying to balance both! :)

I love the way you have Ma Long in your avatar to, standing next to him! ha

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Amazing!
Your hard work definitely pays off as you can see, Dan! :)

Thanks Dave, and thanks for being an awesome moderator for TTD

well ma long is definitely one of the greatest and i only mix with the big guys at TT events lol :)

Oh yeah I forget that :p.. you'll soon need to get a picture of Liam Pitchford the way that mans playing! :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
what are you studying at university and where ?

Sports Coaching and Performance. Its my final year, it's a top up year as I already did the first two years at the Bristol Table Tennis Academy. I am now doing my final year in Wales and Glamorgan University :)

Are ya going Pro Tour Grand Finals?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Thanks Tim! Your just as much involved as TTD as me! Without you guys this would never happen so a big thanks! :)

You must love this photo as I know your a huge fan of Ma Long hehe :)

Yes I really love this photo but I would love a photo with Ma Long and me even more :D *Joking*
I hope I can get a photo with him next year on the German Open 2012. It would be really frustrating for a huge fan like me not to get a photo with him .... maybe I can play with him if I work as a volunteer there ... ahh just fantasizing again ... >.<
but that would be so fantastic!:p like you and Ma Lin or Benjamin and Zhang Jike .... :)

It is a little bit funny that he gave you the permission that he is the face of TTD .... he was it before he know the website :D
But Dan what would do if he had not gave you the permission? Ignore? New Design? Give up TTD :D?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yes I really love this photo but I would love a photo with Ma Long and me even more :D *Joking*
I hope I can get a photo with him next year on the German Open 2012. It would be really frustrating for a huge fan like me not to get a photo with him .... maybe I can play with him if I work as a volunteer there ... ahh just fantasizing again ... >.<
but that would be so fantastic!:p like you and Ma Lin or Benjamin and Zhang Jike .... :)

It is a little bit funny that he gave you the permission that he is the face of TTD .... he was it before he know the website :D
But Dan what would do if he had not gave you the permission? Ignore? New Design? Give up TTD :D?

Haha, that would be awesome if you get a knock with him! I think you would be to nervous and miss every ball :p

Lol I know if he didnt give permission I would have finished and closed down the site hehe :).. Ma Long is our hero! 2012 Olympic Champion Tim? Hmm that makes me think, I may try to play with him at the London 2012 Games hehe