Mar 2011
[CHN-KOR] (match1) :: MA Long - RYU Seung Min [Full Match|Short Form]

--enjoy!!!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Ryu Seung Min and Kim Min Seok came out fighting and I don't think Ma Long or Xu Xin were ready for it. But it is also interesting to see Ma Long and Xu Xin up their games in the matches and adjust to what is being thrown at them. Hopefully we will see a lot more of Kim Min Seok in the future.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Joo is not playing in the final lol

That's a consequence of his style. He may be the best player amongst the Korean team but he's got the littlest chances to beat a Chinese player because the entire Chinese Nationalteam is flawless against defenders.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
This tournament was kind of boring I felt. I mean China winning is generally a foregone conclusion, but its even less close when Boll and Mizutani isn't playing. With both Germany and Japan having a far weaker team than they otherwise would for China it was a walk in the park. Though I guess Ma Lin's poor performance made China's match with Russia kind of exciting.

I really think Korea should have just chosen to have their three really young players represent them. They have a trio of pretty talented young players who generally beat everyone they play until they come up against the top 7-8 players in the world. It would have been good experience for them, and they have already shown times in the past where they have beaten people like Xu Xin and Zhang Jike.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
This tournament was kind of boring I felt.

Can't agree with you on this one.
We don't often see China being challenged like against Russia and the final was incredibly entertaining as well, it was a rather close match despite the clear 3:0 with several breath-taking rallies.
On top of that I found it interesting to see how Germany does without Timo Boll. Dima showed that he's capable of filling the number one position and his victory was another upset next to Ma Lin's loss in the quarters!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I'm already looking forward to the Single's WC.
The absence of Ma Long makes it even more exciting because everyone of the top 5 seeds could win it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I found that there were really good and amazing matches!
Of course, everybody thought that China would win, which was right. But no one would have known that China would be that challenged with Boll and Mizutani missing, even if they won clearly. Dima played amazingly against Wang Hao! What a game and also Ryu played very very good!! That's the two I remember ^^
I found it was great and I hope the singles are even better :D
I hope for a multicultural semifinal!! Please, you have to give it to me :D