Table Tennis Discord (mature)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
Hey guys, I haven't posted here before but I read the forums here semi regularly. Nice to meet you!

We have a Discord server over at https://discord.gg/SeCvGmF for all things Table Tennis. We've been going steady with a core group of users for a while now. Somewhere in the vicinity of a year.

We discuss games, equipment, and lately, a lot of people have been making use of the #video-feedback channel where you post a video of you playing and then everyone sort of discusses what you could do better technically / tactically. All in all just a laid-back community. I reckon it'd be nice to have some more people join and become regulars, thus my posting here

Thanks for your time,
Omniscient

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
For those who are not tech savvy, a discord server is like a Skype community, where everyone can chat through voice or text.

I am on this discord server, and it’s basically similar to the daily table tennis chit chat thread here, except we have it separated by category (general, video feedback, equipment, pro-play, off-topic etc)

So join us if you want to just chat like it’s a giant Facebook group or something

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I clicked that link once, which led me to a webpage that started loading an application which in turn started loading tons of stuff. After a while, I got tired and bored with these 2.0 web shenanigans.

And am now swamped by loads of mail messages conveying only that stuff's been happening on that most happening of happenplaces, without any further content. Probably my age showing, but in addition to tiring me out and boring me senseless that sort of in-you-face attentionseeking behaviour annoys me to no end. I have a black hole to spare, which is sized aptly for that.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
I clicked that link once, which led me to a webpage that started loading an application which in turn started loading tons of stuff. After a while, I got tired and bored with these 2.0 web shenanigans.

And am now swamped by loads of mail messages conveying only that stuff's been happening on that most happening of happenplaces, without any further content. Probably my age showing, but in addition to tiring me out and boring me senseless that sort of in-you-face attentionseeking behaviour annoys me to no end. I have a black hole to spare, which is sized aptly for that.

Sorry it did that to you yoass. I clicked on the link, answered a couple of questions, gave my email, added a pass, uploaded my avatar (I use the same name and avatar everywhere) and I am in. And no emails yet. And I refused the offer to use the app, so I bypassed that download.