Liu Dingshuo's Blade - Australian Open 2018

This user has no status.
Hi

I'm just watched Australian Open 2018 match between Liu Dingshuo & Yu Ziyang and I noticed something that I'm really curious about....Looking at the picture i attached, did Liu dingshue use Yinhe T-3 in this tournament ? It was quite similar handle..

If it was really Yinhe T-3 and he used it consistently, It seems Yinhe will be more popular in the future. Let's hear your opinion guys !!

Liu Dingshuo Sutralian Open 2018.jpgt-3s.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Maybe he doesnt like FL handle from Viscaria....If we talk about Viscaria we talk about How handle is connected with head just to make perfect flex

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Hi! Greetings from Chile

Mi name Is Carlos, im from Chile and i wanna introduce myself, i love table tennis, i use a DHS hurricane 301 with a DHS goldarc 8 on forehand and a thibar genius on backhand
Greetings from Chile

Reactions: trumpet_guy
This user has no status.
Yinhe Long8S
The price is 400 USD in China !

Tommy knows what he's talking about. This is a limited edition. They are only making 800 of it. The first 200 has jade plating at the base of the handle. It comes with a commemorative box that turns into a miniature TT table.

Mixing up the blade used by Dingshuo and the 8s is to be expected... The 8s is the same blade that was made available to the general public as a limited edition.

Oddly though that's seems to be issue 72/800 but doesn't seem to show the jade lens or is that just a bad picture ? ;)

It is also available in the UK upon special request.

says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
Tommy knows what he's talking about. This is a limited edition. They are only making 800 of it. The first 200 has jade plating at the base of the handle. It comes with a commemorative box that turns into a miniature TT table.
Yes ;);)
TB29E.UgeuSBuNjy1XcXXcYjFXa_!!3212369243.jpg

Reactions: Giangt