This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
IMAG0550.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
I smelled this from 1-1 in the game... once again, Ma is fully engaged now and will roll over him.

Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
This event is so open, if Liang Jingkun or Lin Gaoayuan can defeat Ma Long we may see someone from the bottom half of the draw take the title!

Well, in all honesty, that stipulates they'll get past Ma Long somehow.

And I'm in awe of the solidity of Ma Longs comeback, this and the preceding two events he played. Nothing's impossible, but defeating Ma Long remains a very, very tall order.

Reactions: Atas Newton
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Good TO. I didnt like the one against Calderano, or was it Samsonov, but this one is nice.

K.P

This user has no status.

K.P

This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Wow ma long is playing like a complete monster, I highly doubt anyone he plays now will even be able to take a 2nd set off him in this form, no chance for anyone to beat ma long in this form.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Ding Ning is already in, only one more spot is open unless CNT want to change their selection policies. I also suspect they want to give the Olympics a narrative with Ding Ning going for another gold.

ZYL commented on ITTF interview (with Manika) that for this tournament actually DN has no pressure on her back, she's just enjoying the thing. Ofc doesn't mean she didn't need to fight, LSW overpowered her and has been playing almost flawless, she deserve all, can't wait to see her taking the W on finals