boosting tenergy 80 fx

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hi,

Has anyone tried boosting a month old tenergy 80 fx with falco? If boosting helps improve feeling, control and speed will it even provide benefits on a tenergy 80 fx or will it actually ruin the rubber?

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
not advisable to boost T80fx l, had it been a T80, I would've thought of boosting.

if you boost T80fx 2 layers of Falco, it mostly will wear off in a month and your rubber will be useless or it may also happen that it will become too mushy. It is also possible that the rubber will tear off after playing for 2/3 weeks.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I read that boosting improves speed along with an increase in feeling and control. This was the reason i wanted to try it on a tenergy.
What makes you want to boost that rubber. I do know guys who have boosted 05FX and it was fine. The question is, why would you want to boost it. Unless you are pretty high level, I doubt you need what boosting would do to T80FX.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I read that boosting improves speed along with an increase in feeling and control. This was the reason i wanted to try it on a tenergy.

Tenergy is not a rubber that needs to be boosted. It already has the characteristics of a rubber that has been boosted.

Boosting is more useful for rubbers like H3.

Reactions: thomas.pong