Dignics 80 and Tenergy 05 alternatives

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
I'm a bit of a mild equipment junkie but I think I've finally found the feel combination that fits me and my playstyle.

I'm currently rocking a Yinhe V14 Pro (mass produced version)
Tenergy 05 on the forehand
Dignics 80 on the backhand

TL:DR , I'm looking for a relatively lower price than these rubbers - but comparatively same feeling AND more significantly - same weight after cutting.

Long story;

I reallize it's quite my fault that I consciously avoided trying the tenergy and dignics rubbers because of their cost - and when i finally tried them It turned out that they were actually the rubbers that I'd really like.
But now I'm fearing that again due to the cost - this might not be sustainable for me.

I'm open to again trying my luck in other rubbers and brands - but i'm more concerned now about something else - the weight.
The most surprising thing about the butterfly rubbers is that they're actually light weight - (is it just me?) Compared to several rubbers I've tried, they both feel light on the hand. The last rubber I used is Stiga's dragongrip and that was significantly heavy. So that's why i'm actually looking for a relatively similar feeling rubber with same weight.

Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
I'm a bit of a mild equipment junkie but I think I've finally found the feel combination that fits me and my playstyle.

I'm currently rocking a Yinhe V14 Pro (mass produced version)
Tenergy 05 on the forehand
Dignics 80 on the backhand

TL:DR , I'm looking for a relatively lower price than these rubbers - but comparatively same feeling AND more significantly - same weight after cutting.

Long story;

I reallize it's quite my fault that I consciously avoided trying the tenergy and dignics rubbers because of their cost - and when i finally tried them It turned out that they were actually the rubbers that I'd really like.
But now I'm fearing that again due to the cost - this might not be sustainable for me.

I'm open to again trying my luck in other rubbers and brands - but i'm more concerned now about something else - the weight.
The most surprising thing about the butterfly rubbers is that they're actually light weight - (is it just me?) Compared to several rubbers I've tried, they both feel light on the hand. The last rubber I used is Stiga's dragongrip and that was significantly heavy. So that's why i'm actually looking for a relatively similar feeling rubber with same weight.
Tenergy 05: Mizuno Q quality
D80: Tronix acc, zgr

Reactions: mikeytt