Novak Djokovic and Zhang Jike

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
1.4 MILLION POUNDS??!! BRITISH STERLING POUNDS!!! I thought it was in aussie dollars or american dollars. That's mind boggling! If I have to play entire day to win that amount of money, I would definitely do it. His girl friend would probably say"Yes!! New handbags and jewellery for me!":)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
1.4 MILLION POUNDS??!! BRITISH STERLING POUNDS!!! I thought it was in aussie dollars or american dollars. That's mind boggling! If I have to play entire day to win that amount of money, I would definitely do it. His girl friend would probably say"Yes!! New handbags and jewellery for me!":)

Haha. Then Novak says 'Noooo, I need a new shirt first'. It is a crazy amount indeed. Compare it to ITTF's promotion campaign about 1.2 million USD prize money for all categories together in the Grand Final this year.

says backhand - Tenergy 05 black forehand - haifu whale blade...
says backhand - Tenergy 05 black forehand - haifu whale blade...
Nov 2011
Yesterday Novak Djokovic won the Australian Open 2012 championships defeating Rafael Nadal in the final! Djokovic defeated Nadal in the longest ever grand slam final by five hours and 53 minutes! Djokovic won the match 5-7, 6-4, 6-2, 6-7, 7-5.

As Novak Djokovic won match point he celebrated in similar fashion to reigning World Table Tennis Champion Zhang Jike. In the video below you can see the similarities of their passionate celebrations.

passionzhang.jpg

Left of photo: Novak Djokovic, photo by: Ryan Pierse/Getty Images
Right of photo: Zhang Jike, photo by: sina.com.cn

Video of Zhang Jike and Novak Djokovic. --- Action with passion means everything ---

Thanks to TTD member Sarah Her Lee for the idea of this video! Check out her amazing blog here: http://www.sarahherlee.com/

Excellent Video Dan!!!
That's exactly what I thought when I saw the Djokovic celebration at the end of the epic final! I guess I wasn't the only one :)