This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Impressive result

Tom Jarvis/Paul Drinkhall 0-3 Koki Niwa/Maharu Yoshimura
Liam Pitchford 3-2 Tomokazu Harimoto
Paul Drinkhall 3-2 Maharu Yoshimura
Liam Pitchford 3-0 Koki Niwa

Congrat to england's wonderful performance .. It was really a great surprise to see this result . What has happend to team japan ? I Have no idea how they want to have a medal in tokyo2020 if these results go on ..

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4435599902328635/4435600729525416

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
C9wr2SL.jpg

60PndLg.jpg

Whee. After 10 back-to-back losses to foreign players since WTTC 2019, Niwa has finally...won!

Impossible for Japanese men to have a medal in Olympics unless they have a lucky draw. There are more than 3 teams stronger than them

They'll need a draw like Germany has here.

Now the question is, will Austria give England a push to finish 1st in group, or will they fight for a 3-way tie?

10VfiCJ.jpg

PaLIInt.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Wu Yue for 1st singles. Something wrong with Lily?

Jan 2018
For the 2nd stage, the winners of Groups A and B will be placed in positions 1 and 8 respectively and the winners of groups C and D will be drawn between positions 4 and 5; the runners-up will be drawn into the remaining places, in opposite halves from the winners of the same groups.
Japan will be drawn to a random place to the top half where China is if England finishes 1st in group.

Jan 2018
Ok, this is why. Lily: I want to take out Ishikawa next!

P1MrEYf.jpg

CEIe6LH.jpg

mUfRGBU.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
wow had a very long day at the stadium. I never had so much fun. It was not very crowded. Tickets were quite cheap, 40$ for front row seats, and it wasn't even half full, more like 30%. What a shame !
but a good thing for those attending because it was much easier to get signatures or pics with the players...

I watched everything except for the very last bit of Womens Korea v HK and Romania v Taipei... I would have liked to try to get a selfie with Bernie but I was too tired and my friends were leaving ...

will post some pics later

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
You can watch the stream on TV-Tokyo with a VPN

Disastrous doubles for Japan against Austria. Many « unforced » errors. From Yoshimura but especially Niwa who has been pathetic today so far

Anyone have the TV Tokyo link?

Jan 2018
Lily plays with dignity ....

It's said she has an ongoing foot issue.

She played all right under that condition.

https://www.facebook.com/lilyzhangt...ae2eB-ymd2rHf694LUxFtkiPmWQW-pFR0ig&__tn__=-R
Another week plagued with visa and travel problems... I’ve had 3 MAJOR travel issues just in the past month + a foot injury ������ China was a dream and I’m unbelievably grateful, but this week was really rather stressful and I’m very disappointed with my performance at the Belarus Open. I know that these ups and downs are simply a part of sport and I’m trying my best to stay calm and collected, but am also feeling pretty drained at this point. Regardless, I will keep working to find the positives in these experiences and will give my absolute best at the World Team Cup in Tokyo coming up next week!!! ������������������ #DontWorryImmaKeepFighting #RollercoasterMonth #AthleteLife #BelarusOpen #ITTFWorldTeamCup
Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport

Last edited: