Safe to buy from?

This user has no status.
I've never heard of it, but that doesn't mean its safe or not. One thing that trips me up is why they have brands like Adidas in a table tennis website. Adidas is not affiliated with table tennis in any way. I trust Paddle Palace, Table Tennis 11, and a few other sites, but if you are going to buy something from this website, do it with caution.

This user has no status.
I've never heard of it, but that doesn't mean its safe or not. One thing that trips me up is why they have brands like Adidas in a table tennis website. Adidas is not affiliated with table tennis in any way. I trust Paddle Palace, Table Tennis 11, and a few other sites, but if you are going to buy something from this website, do it with caution.
and further looked at it they got paypal

Ray

This user has no status.

Ray

This user has no status.
Sep 2018
I know about them for years. They used to carry a lot of Adidas stuff, including shirts and shorts. Still, I didn't have the opportunity to order from them, but I would. Google for tabletenniskingdom. You will find a few reviews and none of them is negative. It seems they have their store on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/tabletenniskingdom

Last edited:

If you have not heard about Adidas in TT it could only mean you have not played between 2010 and 2016 or have stopped playing for a very long time and only started playing recently.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
If you have not heard about Adidas in TT it could only mean you have not played between 2010 and 2016 or have stopped playing for a very long time and only started playing recently.

Yogi's right. Adidas made some holy grail worthy stuff. Rubbers are no longer legal, but snatch up those blades if you ever get the chance.

Yogi's right. Adidas made some holy grail worthy stuff. Rubbers are no longer legal, but snatch up those blades if you ever get the chance.
Agree. Adidas blades are still one of the best blades ever made. Quality is topnotch and the handles are very comfortable.