Where to buy cheap rubbers?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
So I have been shelling out too much $ for my rubbers over time shopping the wrong places. Considering how often they need to be changed I started looking at cheaper places to buy.
I see many mention AliExpress as a place they shop. Indeed its much cheaper in general. But many rubbers are not sold there.

Please link to the cheapest places your shopping for rubbers below.
I am guessing chinese websites?
Japanese websites?
german?
And what else?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
So I have been shelling out too much $ for my rubbers over time shopping the wrong places. Considering how often they need to be changed I started looking at cheaper places to buy.
I see many mention AliExpress as a place they shop. Indeed its much cheaper in general. But many rubbers are not sold there.

Japanese websites?
german?
And what else?
Aliexpress is your best friend. Checkout the Anniversary Sale thread

Reactions: Cadoia
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023

Japanese websites?
german?
And what else?
After finding about PinDuoDuo, I buy tt stuff exclusively from there. Only problem would be shipping.
Here is the link to the thread:

Reactions: Cadoia
This user has no status.
AliExpress for chinese rubbers, TableTennis11 and Dandoy sports for european rubbers. These 2 do discounts pretty often.

If you like Butterfly rubbers sorry, you're out of luck. Full price on them only.
Butterfly you can buy from asian countries retailers, should be a good discount even with a hefty shipping fee.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
AliExpress for chinese rubbers, TableTennis11 and Dandoy sports for european rubbers. These 2 do discounts pretty often.

If you like Butterfly rubbers sorry, you're out of luck. Full price on them only.
TT11 and Dandoy looks like regular prices.
Yes I was hoping to find a magical low price place for the BTF D 09c as a example haha.
But also cheap Tibhar and donics.
looks like all the chinese rubbers are to be found easily on AliExpress.
In Japan I found cheap Nittaku: https://tt-japan.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2&products_id=519
and more cheap brands too. such as Yasaka: https://tt-japan.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2&products_id=862

This user has no status.
Yes I was hoping to find a magical low price place for the BTF D 09c as a example haha.
Dignics goes for ~£40 in Japan.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240324-124535_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240324-124535_Chrome.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Wow
Reactions: H3R0
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
looks like one needs to use an app? plus I see no products on their website. might be on the wrong website. I looked at the thread. I ended up more confused haha. looks complicated.
You can buy stuff only through mobile app. Prices are great, for example, tenergy cost around 415 yuan and dignics around 456, which in usd equivalent to 58 and 64 respectively.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
Yeah... not 100% sure, but i think this is the Butterfly page.
Ok I can see I could get 2 sheets for 100$ basically. thats cheap. Havent found out what shipping will cost haha. Need to sign up for amazon japan first.
You can buy stuff only through mobile app. Prices are great, for example, tenergy cost around 415 yuan and dignics around 456, which in usd equivalent to 58 and 64 respectively.
ok. Well I threw out my smart phone haha. I refuse to take part in the new coming digital ID control system plus radiate myself 24/7. long story. anyways, ill keep looking.
I know people in Japan. Maybe they can walk into a physical shop and buy the sheets for me and ship it. Might be a solution. I didnt know it was sold that cheap inside japan.

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Butterfly you can buy from asian countries retailers, should be a good discount even with a hefty shipping fee.
I don't think it's worth the trouble. If you can get it 20 bucks cheaper but it's 15 for shipping and waiting for a month, better buy it from your local shop and pay 5 more.

Reactions: PaddyPolar
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
TT11 and Dandoy looks like regular prices.
But also cheap Tibhar and donics.
looks like all the chinese rubbers are to be found easily on AliExpress.
In Japan I found cheap Nittaku: https://tt-japan.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2&products_id=519
and more cheap brands too. such as Yasaka: https://tt-japan.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2&products_id=862
Wouldn't we all... No, finding cheap european and Japanese rubbers is almost impossible. Tt11 and Dandoy do some good sales up to 30% sometimes for these companies. Last month there was mxp for 38 euros and bluegrip c2 for 40. But a d09c no way. Butterfly monitors everything to the point where every rubber and blade have serial codes that track them to the point they get sold. If you want a cheap butterfly rubber wait for discounts on the office butterfly e shop.