Is Seamoon booster safe on Daiki rubbers?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Has anybody tried seamoon booster on Daiki rubbers such as Hammond Z2 or Victas 07? Have you had issues with bubbling?

I'm hesitant to boost these as I don't know if it will lead to bubbling. I know seamoon is generally safe to use on ESN rubbers, but I have heard of some bubbling issues on Daiki rubbers previously.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I think a very thin layer will not do a big damage. Or mix seamoon with some baby oil for a thin layer? I am thinking of boosting some old ESN rubbers (R47 etc). FTL did not work very well at expanding the rubber size. I might give seamoon a try.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I think a very thin layer will not do a big damage. Or mix seamoon with some baby oil for a thin layer? I am thinking of boosting some old ESN rubbers (R47 etc). FTL did not work very well at expanding the rubber size. I might give seamoon a try.
I actually just boosted R47 with seamoon last night. It expanded a bit, but not big big amount.

Did you feel the R47 become bouncier with FTL?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
A very nice booster for ESN rubbers is Falco Tempo Platinium. It is developped for this kind of rubbers. It doesn't soften the sponge unlike seamoon booster and it has a nice penetration on the sponge. It doesn't work on chinese rubbers.
What is the difference between Falco Platinium and Falco Long? It seems that most people recommend Falco Long (maybe cheaper?)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Never tested Falco Long but from review I saw on the french forum FL is universal, you can use it aswell on ESN and chinese rubbers so in a way it should soften more the sponge than FP which doesn't do a thing on chinese sponges.

I'm very satisfied with the FP, the booster effect is very strong, so most of the times you'll need one thin layer and the booster effect last a long time. For some reason it doesn't seem to penetrate on the topsheet and the rubber will stay curved for life. It's important to put it on the sponge without glue on it. Once, I tried to put a layer on a sheet with some glue on it, it never penetrated the sponge correctly and didn't felt any differences in play.