Tokyo 2020 | 2020/7/24-8/9

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
yeh i saw that, its her special new technique, I'm pretty sure she'll try it against the Chinese players !

4-0
Mima is a class apart. She's no Kasumi.
a medal is almost a done deal, but i want her now to achieve destiny and win against the 2 mighty Chinese players

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
yeh i saw that, its her special new technique, I'm pretty sure she'll try it against the Chinese players !

4-0
Mima is a class apart. She's no Kasumi.
a medal is almost a done deal, but i want her now to achieve destiny and win against the 2 mighty Chinese players

yes, Mima Ito is on fire 🔥 and maybe it would have been a better idea to let Mima Ito light the Olympic fire not Naomi Osaka 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
i dont think jorgic will have have a chance against lin just because lin is left handed. jorgic cant bring his backhand servce into his game like against harimoto. 4-0 or 4-1 lin

Reactions: NextLevel
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
LYJ 11:4 Jorgic
11:7
11:4, 8:0 opening
11:6

LYJ: 😶...
Harimoto: 😭

I want to see Jorgic play FZD.

Last edited:
Reactions: NextLevel
Jan 2018
i dont think jorgic will have have a chance against lin just because lin is left handed. jorgic cant bring his backhand servce into his game like against harimoto. 4-0 or 4-1 lin
Speak of the devil. Tang Kwok Kei, former HKG player, also commentates that handedness is a factor here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017

Jorgic looked dead against Lin IMHO after victory against Harimoto...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

Jorgic looked dead against Lin IMHO after victory against Harimoto...

Lin attacked Jorgic's serves extremely hard. Jorgic was on the back foot throughout the match. Couldn't return serve, couldn't play behind his serve, just couldn't get into rallies in neutral. Lin showed there was a flaw in Jorgic's half long serves that Harimoto wasn't picking up (and possibly other players as well).

Reactions: Richie
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
super Darko ???

seen nothing like it today. 4-0 for LYJ (4 7 4 6)... it was a massacre
He lost to Boll as well. Maybe his next project is to get into a room with Freitas and figure it out. But the kid is good and he is likely to dominate Europe for a while.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
21 points in 25 minutes for Jorgic, not even enough for 2 games.
https://imgur.com/a/jpOjeSW
This kid is walking down a totally different path from Harimoto. He plays like those from the 90s. Uses wit to contain power. Doesn't mindlessly powerloop everything. Very balanced. Like how Sun Wen said, he exploited the path of many shots in their match.
In terms of single-shot quality, Jorgic is definitely up there. Despite the extreme orientation of his game, his short game is actually decent, unlike Kreanga and Ovtcharov. You can tell he's not just brute force from his touch on the short FH. Right now, he has the same problem as with Harimoto - footwork. Because of his style, he doesn't really turn to use the FH much and that limits his options if the BH gets sealed off. So, if he doesn't read the game right, he'd get punished hard.

Last edited:
Jan 2018

I think this was more than that though. He probably fell apart because of the relentless pressure that Lin put on his serves.

Yup. LYJ didn't give Jorgic any opening to get into his game at all.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Lin´s only flaw in this tournament so far was his long serve receive against tsuboi. But he wont come against a lefty again, so I dont think that will be an issue. I think Lin would have a shot against Ma Long judging from the performances so far, but in semis I go with a 4-1 or 4-2 FZD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Lin won't be bringing something that Fan hasn't seen before but his return of serve was relentless. But that is what the CNT staff and training us for - they have players who can replicate that level if aggression in practice. Even Ma Long would be adequately prepared to deal with it. Though I suspect Ma is happier to have to deal with Dima or Hugo.