The Goat

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
If Ma Long would use butterfly equipment what would be the best rubber - blade combination for Him?

Rey

This user has no status.

Rey

This user has no status.
Jan 2022
There's multiple comparation posts and reviews saying that Ma Long's blade is the equivalent or almost identical to a viscaria (But faster), so I would say that for the blade that would make it. In terms of rubber I must say that butterfly doesn't really has that tackiness on any rubber but maybe Dignics 09c (Both sides) like they said early just because it could simulate somewhat the tackiness of the rubber he uses himself with the speed of the booster (Meaning that the powerful Dignics sponge the the tacky top sheet does the job) . On the other hand, maybe Aibiss as an alternative but it would be a heavier and slower alternative to his boosted hurricane 3. Hope this helps!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Ma Long used a TB ALC which is just like the Viscaria. He stopped using it because something about it did not work for him.

The blade he ended up with is an Inner Fiber ALC blade (not like the Viscaria) and the top ply is Limba which is softer and feels totally different from the Koto of a Viscaria. So, I don't think he would like the Viscaria. Just like he decided he did not like the TB ALC.

Reactions: MK73 and SamTheMan