Ball of the month (Butterfly)

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Sent in from Buttefly,

Welcome to the New Year and to the latest news: In the very first Europe-wide “RALLY OF THE MONTH” competition launched in December Video No.5 and Video No.1 were voted in first and second place respectively and have therefore won the FIOR combination or rather the pair of TENERGY rubbers. In the meantime Butterfly are eagerly awaiting your video links for the next “Rally of the month”... :)

Send your videos for next months ball of the month! :)

http://www.butterfly.tt/rally-of-the-month

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
The message i got from Butterfly: (originally in german)

Hallo Christian!
Thank you very much for your participation at "ball of the month" december. Your video-entry has been voted from all participants to the "ball of the month" - congratulations!

Your special price:
1 set of Fior trainingsuit and 1 piece of Fior shirt (i posted pictures in another thread)

Please tell us which colour and size you want and if your adress remained unchanged.

We would like it a lot if you or your friends would participate again in January or February with a superb Video at the "ball of the month" competition. Sharing on facebook, telling your friends and leaving a comment are not forbidden :)

with sportly greetings
The Butterfly Team

Reactions: WiWa and Dan
Dec 2012
So guys i just got new informations!
The next competition will be for both months January and February. If i am not mistaken videos have to be sent in until 21th January and from Feb 1st butterfly will post the videos and give them free for voting :)

The first price is a Tenergy 80!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
So guys i just got new informations!
The next competition will be for both months January and February. If i am not mistaken videos have to be sent in until 21th January and from Feb 1st butterfly will post the videos and give them free for voting :)

The first price is a Tenergy 80!!
Gonna try again for the Tenergy 80.

Administrator
Oct 2010
Sent just in from Butterfly!

January/February 2013 Contest!

RALLY OF THE MONTH Jan/February 2013: Take your chance to become the winner of the TENERGY 80 or the sweat-jacket ONO.

Just send your video-link to [email protected] until the end of January. Here some former contributions:

Here you can see all prizes for January/February: http://www.butterfly.tt/rally-of-the-month

Dec 2012
Administrator
Oct 2010
Just a small mistake there, its January/Februrary! :)
And i am sad to see you did not include ours :p

Thanks, I have corrected :) I used Butterfly's facebook post, this is why your video was not included, this was the videos they provided :) I have added yours now Christian :)