says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
March 2 results:

Zhang Jike 3:0 Chen Qi
Wang Hao 3:1 Chen Qi
Zhang Jike 3:2 Wang Hao (14:16, 11:8, 11:6, 9:11, 11:4)

Incredible match between Zhang Jike and Wang Hao !Much better than the London Olympic finals, ZJK is so crazy when in his top form.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
March 2 results:

Zhang Jike 3:0 Chen Qi
Wang Hao 3:1 Chen Qi
Zhang Jike 3:2 Wang Hao (14:16, 11:8, 11:6, 9:11, 11:4)

Incredible match between Zhang Jike and Wang Hao !Much better than the London Olympic finals, ZJK is so crazy when in his top form.

Wow cannot wait to see these matches!

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Aug 2012
Congratulations to Zhang Jike..

Img367602091.jpg

Img367602081.jpg

Img367602116.jpg

Img367602146.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
# [1st Day/March 1] Full Short & Full Matches (you've changed thread and I didn't notice yesterday...)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
Just watched the match between Wang Hao and Zhang Jike. Crazy and amazing rallies, I have to say! One of the best and exciting matches ever :D I was hoping to see some slow-mo replays for certain rallies but unfortunately there weren't any :( Oh well, guess I have to download the match and slow-mo them myself for analysis :p

Aug 2012
Just watched the match between Wang Hao and Zhang Jike. Crazy and amazing rallies, I have to say! One of the best and exciting matches ever :D I was hoping to see some slow-mo replays for certain rallies but unfortunately there weren't any :( Oh well, guess I have to download the match and slow-mo them myself for analysis :p

Totally agree with you, very very exciting matches :) and Wang Hao isn't a failure for this match, I haven't seen him with such a performance for a long time.

And if you understand Chinese, you will found Liu Guoliang's comments is so wonderful because he will let you know more things which you can't see or think of from the video :D

This user has no status.
Although WH lost the match to ZJK but it definitely is one of his best performance in a long long time. Usually he does not have to push himself to this level to win any non-Chinese players. And he seldom play like this against another Chinese player as if he does not care. Impressive!

I totally agree with you!! Wang Hao easily beat non-Chinese players and has somehow been playing without the passion against XX ZJK and ML. I think if he loses weight a little and fix the attitude then who knows... I mean Schlager won the 2003 World Championship when he was 31.

Reactions: theinvisible