This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
That's nice that you'll be doing a review of bluefire. And it'd be brilliant really if you also did Tibhar Evolution especially Mx-P as Bluefire is already widely known and tested and it's been now for a while. It'd be even more useful since lot of people says it is not an easy rubber to use, certainly not for someone that just starting table tennis. Also I've heard it plays like Rasant so it'd be interesting if you shared what do you think of Mx-P as well!

Reactions: DutToitymnTon
This user has no status.
No worries, and awesome. Let me know how you find it if you use it.

Hi Dan,

I finally got to use it and I have to say that the speed is just unreal. The first balls never saw any table with looping but when I got more used to the rubber it was a very comfortable rubber and I was also able to get good spin. Once I started playing in a practice match and really did more agressive shots the most balls where lost... but at the end of the match I found the right way to hit the ball.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi Dan,

I finally got to use it and I have to say that the speed is just unreal. The first balls never saw any table with looping but when I got more used to the rubber it was a very comfortable rubber and I was also able to get good spin. Once I started playing in a practice match and really did more agressive shots the most balls where lost... but at the end of the match I found the right way to hit the ball.

Hey Amayzde.

We found very similar. Great to here you found it comfortable. Yeah it takes some adaption but once you get use to it, its very nice. Your right about the spin to! Thanks for the review.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
I have 2 questions . First is what ball do you use for your reviews : old or the new one ? And second , what side would this rubber be better ( your opinion ) ?

This user has no status.
Hey guys,

can anybody compare andro rasant turbo with donic bluefire m1?

Greetings

Blocker99

I used both of them for only one session;

Bluefire M1 is fast has a high throw and when looping the ball somethimes went into inprediceble directions with the same stroke like into the net of off the table I didnt like it at all.

The Andro Rasant Turbo has a lower throwangle than the m1, was fast and was more sensitive to spin but still easier to play with.

Didnt play alot with them but in practice matches I missed alot of shots with the M1 but it was somehow easier to counter right after the bounce and with the Rasant Turbo was also easy to counter with less efford but was more sensitive to spin so I could not counter too hard or the ball flew off. But it was easier to topspin without missing my shots.