Q: What rubbers are suitable for my Viscaria? (FH/BH)

This user has no status.
Hello. I ordered a new blade from Butterfly which is their Butterfly Viscaria FL, Can someone give me rubbers that goes well with Viscaria. I think I'm good with my DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (Provincial) for my Forehand, but I don't know if I should get Tenergy 64 or Tenergy 05 for my backhand. Please help me :)! Thanks much.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Depends on what you like on the backhand. T05 has such a high throw and so much spin, it made my backhand loop much more deadly. I have only hit with 64 for a session or two and it was fast and accurate but a little more difficult with backspin.

I would say I am intermediate as well, and I play with viscaria and H3 provencial on the forhand

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Depends on what you like on the backhand. T05 has such a high throw and so much spin, it made my backhand loop much more deadly. I have only hit with 64 for a session or two and it was fast and accurate but a little more difficult with backspin.

I would say I am intermediate as well, and I play with viscaria and H3 provencial on the forhand

Thanks for the advice! I'll keep that in mind :eek:

Why change blade? PG7 is a great blade. :) I had used a T05fx, not T05. I liked it but I switched to a modern "classic" rubber like the xiom musa, I'm currently using Nittaku Zalt on my backhand. I'm at the intermediate level as well, but when I changed to the modern classic rubber, it helped me improve my backhand. But if you're comfortable with playing with a t05, go for it! :)

This user has no status.
Also, to give you more idea, T05 is more suitable for relatively closer to the table game and heavy looping. Its quite easy to go against backspin with its high throw angle really. T64 is more for away-from-the table looping and counter looping with relatively less spin, lower throw angle and it actually does feel faster. Its also better for a combi game of loop+hit attacks. Take my opinion on the 64 with a pinch of salt though, since I've only had 2 pieces of those and a countless number of 05.....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Read 4 reviews
If you don't know which ten to use, use 05.you cant be wrong with that choice.if you re more into blocking use 05 fx like ji ke at the world singles chapms in paris :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
For backhand T64 is great so is T05FX. I can use T05 on my backhand but I feel either T64 or T05FX is better for backhand than T05.

But get what ever you want. You could just use the same rubbers on the Viscaria as you had on the PG7. Also, the new Joola Rhyzm P would be very good. New Rhyzm for the Poly ball.

Last edited: