Article: London 2012 Olympics - is Table Tennis Safe?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I love watching the Olympics and rarely even get to see table tennis broadcasted on the air here in the states but I would definitely not be happy if table tennis was removed as a sport! As far as the rules go I'm not so concerned because I don't really know how it would affect things...I hope whoever is in charge will make the right decisions!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I really dont care whether China dominates or some other country.. its a human individual talent.. Its a sport and anybody who gives 200% to it will dominate it naturally.. Its just a fact tht China harbors those talents in millions! Other countries dont.. So nothing wrong if China puts so much effort and dominates it.. They deserve it.. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
It seems that lotsa people dont like China's domination over TT eh ?
2 players from each country means another easier setup and bigger opportunity for non-chinese player.
Its kind unfair for China though.
In the other hand Im happy to see the maximum of 2 chinese flags on the flag raise, maybe this is the reason that makes the raise of enthusiasm :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
It's not only China who suffers. People like Ryu Seung Min, Patrick Baum, Christian Süss, Seiya Kishikawa and more are also affected by this rule. It is simply a devaluation of what should be the biggest prize in the sport. Shame on the Olympic Commitee.