2012 WTTC Best Point

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
7,000 spectators left the stadium before this incredible exchange tallying 53 shots between Feng Tianwei and Ding Ning!

fengbutterfly.jpg

Photo by: Tamasu Butterfly

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Hmm. Wondering how did they end up playing so farm from the table. Not usually the case with women.

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
There is one now ;) haha no not really just a reasonable number of casual uploaders, enough for me to still be surprised haha I mean I only really started making half decent videos about 2 months ago. Work in progress. I'm trying to work on a video with a bit more finesse involved I love what Geca did with the last promo video it's just amazing really.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
There is one now ;) haha no not really just a reasonable number of casual uploaders, enough for me to still be surprised haha I mean I only really started making half decent videos about 2 months ago. Work in progress. I'm trying to work on a video with a bit more finesse involved I love what Geca did with the last promo video it's just amazing really.

Yeah that's quality stuff, you could make your channel the biggest in New Zealand by the looks of things :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
thanks for the upload! 7000 left before that happened!!!! shoots! The opportunity to see that one of a kind rally was lost.

Yeah it's a shame they all left. They should have held the Women' team final before the Men's started

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Agreed, very unconventional :S All you have to do is see the Singapore v Korea womens semifinal, people were raging in that last match the atmosphere was great. Why? because they were pumped for the semifinal following it between Germany and Japan!

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Yeah it's a shame they all left. They should have held the Women' team final before the Men's started

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

And I missed the final because of that!!! Been following the touney the entire week, only to miss the climax. Instead, I ended up watching the ladies final. When I logged into the live stream there were only 5 members there! :) Matt was there, and he knows how disappointed I was..Silly arrangement...