World Cup 2024

This user has no status.
Did Gauzy cheat? I couldn't tell if it was edge or side, but the umpires did a bad job. Announcing 9-9 and 10-8 immediately after and then shrugging off Gauzy when he complained about the way they handled it. The hawkeye can't come soon enough.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Did Gauzy cheat? I couldn't tell if it was edge or side, but the umpires did a bad job. Announcing 9-9 and 10-8 immediately after and then shrugging off Gauzy when he complained about the way they handled it. The hawkeye can't come soon enough.
I guess he did. It was clearly an edge but it’s understandable why Gauzy thought it was a side

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Yo this Moregard vs Noshad match is fire if you guys enjoy all around play. Lobs, chop-blocks, snakes, and weird spinny stuff galore.

I like standard offensive play and even choppers as much as anyone, but I really wish more matchups were like this. 10/10
I can't look psst Noshad's serving today, especially against a clean server like Truls.

This user has no status.
I found the WCQ - An Jaehyun match funny af. So 1st 2 sets WCQ won easily due to An completely misreading his hidden serves. Then An decides that enough is enough, and responds with his own brand of hidden hook serves with blatant throwing of the ball into the body and contacting near right ribs where the shoulder + head can hide the contact. And then WCQ loses 2 sets in a row lmao... imo An did the right thing, sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I found the WCQ - An Jaehyun match funny af. So 1st 2 sets WCQ won easily due to An completely misreading his hidden serves. Then An decides that enough is enough, and responds with his own brand of hidden hook serves with blatant throwing of the ball into the body and contacting near right ribs where the shoulder + head can hide the contact. And then WCQ loses 2 sets in a row lmao... imo An did the right thing, sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire!
Let's see what Kirill can do today. WCQ has opened the Pandora box of illegal serves.